To celebrate the release of Love You To Death – Season 3: The Unofficial Companion to The Vampire Diaries by Vampire-Diaries.net contributor Crissy Calhoun, we’re having a contest to name Elena’s teddy bear! Crissy has confirmed with executive producer Julie Plec that the bear is currently nameless, and we’re calling on all you TVD fans out there to help give little teddy a name. (Please note that this is a contest purely for fun, not a promise that the actual teddy bear will end up with the winning name.)
THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO EVERYONE – yes, that means you too, international fans!
FOUR WINNERS (CHOSEN AT RANDOM) WILL RECEIVE: A signed copy of Love You To Death 3!
But what about the GRAND PRIZE, you ask? Crissy will choose her favorite name for Elena’s teddy bear from all of the entries and that GRAND PRIZE WINNER will not only receive a signed copy of Love You To Death 3, but also a Vampire Diaries prize pack that includes some snazzy official TVD merchandise (t-shirts, jewelry, etc). (Ever seen a wild Vee go crazy over a convention merch table? Yeeeeeah.)
RULES & HOW TO ENTER:
- Once again, YES, this giveaway is open to ALL, including international fans.
- You may enter via Twitter or the comments in this post, but not both! Comment entries are for those who don’t have a Twitter account. If you have Twitter, use Twitter!
- How to enter via Twitter: First, make sure you’re following @crissycalhoun and @tvdnews (because we will need to DM if you’re a winner). All tweets must include the name you’ve chosen for Elena’s teddy bear and these two hashtags – #LYTD3 and #TVDTeddy. [Example: Elena's teddy bear is obviously named MR. CUDDLES! #LYTD3 #TVDTeddy] You DO NOT need to @reply to us or Crissy in your entries; the hashtags are how we will log the entries. ONLY ONE TEDDY BEAR NAME PER TWEET. Also, if your tweet does not include BOTH hashtags, your entry will not count. Do not tweet the same name multiple times. Each of your entries must be unique. You may enter more than once, HOWEVER if you spam the entries, we reserve the right to ask you to stop. If you continue to spam after we’ve asked you to ease up, we will disqualify you. Let’s be reasonable!
- How to enter if you DO NOT have Twitter: Leave a comment on this post, but make sure you do so with an email address. (As in filling in space where it asks for your email address under username; we won’t publish your email!) We need a way to contact you if you win! You may leave multiple entries, but as mentioned above, please be reasonable and don’t spam the comments. Only one teddy bear name per entry!
- Your entry may not be STELENA, DELENA, STEFAN OR DAMON. Sorry to be fun-killers but this is a simple way to avoid too many duplicate entries. Remember: Crissy will be picking a favorite grand prize winner, so you need to be creative, funny, unique.
- Deadline for entries is THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 11:59 PM EASTERN. Winners will be notified next week.
Contest starts now! GOOD LUCK!
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.