Who’s up for a giveaway?
Love You to Death – Season 4: The Unofficial Companion to the Vampire Diaries, by Vampire-Diaries.net’s own Crissy Calhoun and Heather Vee, is out October 1st, but we want some of you to get your hands on it early. So we’re having a contest!
One GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive Love You To Death, Seasons 1-4! A whole set of LYTD books! And four runners-up will receive their own brand-spankin’ new copy of Love You To Death Season 4.
There are TWO ways to enter, via Twitter and via the comments on this post (this one, right here, the one you’re reading):
- This contest is open to everyone – yes, international fans, that means you, too!
- To enter via Twitter, first make sure you’re following @tvdnews because we will need to DM you for a mailing address if you win! Next, tweet your favorite episode of Vampire Diaries Season 4 and tell us WHY you loved it. Your tweet must include the hashtag #LoveTVDtoDeath. (If you fail to follow @tvdnews, or your entry is missing any of these three pieces, you will not be eligible for the giveaway, so be sure your entry is complete!)
- To enter via blog post, leave a comment on this post telling us your favorite TVD Season 4 episode and WHY it’s your favorite. Make sure you log in with an email address we can contact you at! If you don’t log in to comment with an email (which is hidden from public view!), we won’t be able to contact you if you’re a winner.
- Each person is allowed ONE Twitter entry and ONE blog comment entry. If you spam the comments or Twitter tag with multiple entries, you’ll be disqualified, and no wants that to happen!
- CONTEST ENDS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd, 8PM ET/5PM PT. All winners chosen at random.
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.