Here’s the extended promo for next week’s episode, Down the Rabbit Hole (EP414).
Here’s a first look at next week’s episode, Down the Rabbit Hole (EP414).
THIS POST IS A STICKY. KEEP SCROLLING FOR NEW POSTS.
The gang are off to Nova Scotia in search of The Cure tonight. A camping trip on a desolate island sounds like the family holiday from hell, which everyone is determined to see realised as they bicker between them. Hopefully they have the right island and haven’t stumbled onto Robert Smith’s idyllic holiday home…
Once you’ve seen the episode and shaken yourself back to reality, swing by here to rate the new episode of The Vampire Diaries. All discussion about the episode is welcomed and encouraged in the comments of this post.
Remember, some parts of Canada watch the show an hour earlier, so beware of spoilers and avoid the comments if you haven’t seen the episode yet.
Quick guide to the poll: If you’re hunting treasure on a remote island, you need a map. X marks the spot. 5 maps = LOVE, 1 map = MEH.
Time to go hiking! Tonight our heroes are off to Nova Scotia. A View to a Kill (EP412) airs on the CW at 8/7c. Note: New episodes will return in the U.K. on February 19th.
Prepare Yourself for Into the Wild:
Miss a post this week?
- Vampire Diaries In Review: A View To A Kill (EP412) – Safe As Houses
- Vampire Diaries Bite: Ian Somerhalder Talks Damon & Elena at TV Guide (AUDIO)
- TV Line reveals an ominous new Damon poster for the February sweeps
- New rules and guidelines for the comments section of Vampire-Diaries.net
- Previously on The Vampire Diaries: A View To A Kill (EP412)
- The Vampire Diaries Returns to ITV2 on February 19th
- Kat Graham Talks Bonnie’s Love Life With Hollywood Crush (VIDEO)
- Charles Michael Davis Cast on The Originals
- Official Stills for Stand By Me (EP415)
- TVD Rehash with Malese Jow: A View to a Kill (EP412) (VIDEO)
- Daniella Pineda Cast on The Originals
- Webclip for Into the Wild (EP413)
- Complete Songlist for A View To A Kill (EP412)
- Episode Downloads for A View to a Kill (EP412)
- Extended Promo for Into the Wild (EP413)
- Reaction Post & Poll: Vampire Diaries – A View To A Kill (EP412)
- Julie Plec Q&A via EW
- Claire Holt Previews Rebekah’s Path at ETonline
You won’t get any dancing in Mystic Falls. It’s illegal! Okay, fine, no more dances in Mystic Falls, at least under the new reign of Mayor Rudy. A great ’80s-themed episode, A View to a Kill played to all the strengths of this series: it was fun and funny, scary and violent (I was legitimately concerned about Jer’s arms), full of excellent reusable turns of phrases (e.g., revenge sex handbook, villain bonding time, dysfunctional bickering lunatics…), and yet able to pull a punch emotionally.
In this week’s Vampire Diaries Bite, TV Guide talks to Ian Somerhalder about whether he thinks Elena is in love with Damon and whether he’d be able to embrace that love.
“Even as dumb and crazy as Damon can be, it’s like, ‘ouch fire hot, ouch fire hot, ouch fire hot.’ I would hope the man would take a break. Hell, people get burned over a six-month relationship and take a year to heal. If you got screwed over for 150 years, you can imagine how that carries forward.”
It’s February sweeps time again, and TV line have the latest Vampire Diaries poster from the CW. Okay, so we know our show isn’t all sunshine, rainbows and unicorns, but sweeps posters don’t usually leave fans so worried. “Give him enough rope…” Let’s just hope that’s figurative and not literal.
Previously on The Vampire Diaries, the Gilberts did a little badass-bonding, Damon and Klaus had a moment, Bonnie was Not Amused with her parents’ attempt to actually be parents, Stefan made Rebekah an ’80s greatest hits mix tape of moments, and a cotton t-shirt and an Original had a horrible, no good, very bad day. If that sounds like a lot, it was, and it was excellent. Relive the magic before tomorrow night’s new episode, Into the Wild (EP413).
We’ll have Crissy’s recap up for you later tonight, so check back!
Time to breathe a sigh of relief, British fans: ITV2 has announced on Twitter that The Vampire Diaries season four will resume on Tuesday, February 19th at 9pm. Less than two weeks to go! You can make it! And brace yourselves, because you’re in for quite a ride.
Things have been getting pretty intense for Bonnie on The Vampire Diaries, but what about her love life? That’s what Hollywood Crush wants to know, and they went to Kat Graham to get the info.