Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks.
- Nina Dobrev & Julie Plec attended a wedding over the weekend and Nina offered up this adorable photo! [Nina Dobrev on WhoSay]
- Paul Wesley reunited with his The O.C. co-star Ben McKenzie and the resulting photo went viral on Twitter. (Or perhaps I’m just following a lot of O.C. fans.) [HuffingtonPost]
- Retailer ShopGhost has an interview with the beautiful Phoebe Tonkin, along with some fantastic summer photos of the Aussie actress. [ShopGhost]
- Ian Somerhalder met up with Dr. Who actor Noel Clarke, and tweeted a link to a great photo of the pair. [Instagram]
- Kat Graham and Paul Wesley made an appearance at the Stella Artois Suite at the Cannes Film Festival. [The Gossip Girls]
- Nina Dobrev offers up a few sneak peeks of her Cosmo photo shoot over on her WhoSay account. [WhoSay]
- Yahoo! offers us a look at Candice Accola’s new photoshoot for Midori. Nice to see Candice loves JT as much as I do. [Yahoo!]
- Kat Graham looked stunning in an orange gown on the red carpet for Only God Forgives at the Cannes Film Festival. [Teen Daily]
- Miss Graham also appeared at the amFar Cinema Against Aids Gala while in Cannes. [Zimbio]
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.