Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- Matt Davis talks about Cult in this video interview (above).
- Need your Daniel Gillies fix? Check out this Gilliestastic trailer for Saving Hope.
- You you might also like this interview (in scrubs!), where Daniel talks about his Saving Hope character. (Video)
- The ever delightful Price Peterson gives us The 25 Best Things About The Vampire Diaries Season 3.
- Nina Dobrev’s movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower will hit theaters (at least in the U.S.) on September 14.
- If you’re making a list of the 24 Sexiest TV Scenes, this TVD fan favorite definitely rates a spot.
- Nina Dobrev, pretty in pink.
- Nina also looks stunning in blue for the 2012 amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala.
- She even offered to bite a bidder at the auction. The evening raised almost 11 million for HIV & Aids research.
- More pictures of her beautiful evening look here and here.
- A review of Joseph Morgan’s movie, Warhouse.
- We’re not so sure about the reliability of this study, but we can’t argue that Vampire Diaries does serve up a fair amount of death.
- Nina Dobrev (#84) and Dawn Olivieri (#63) both make Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- Kat Graham backstage at Hip Hop Squares. (Video)
- Ian Somerhalder is making friends in Manila.
- Ian talks about the modeling business and embracing aging.
- More about Ian’s partnership with Pennshoppe.
- Move Hole’s list of reasons to watch The Vampire Diaries.
- These celebrity pet slide shows are cracking us up. Everyone loves Ian and his cat(s)!
- The character therapist takes on Alaric Saltzman.
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.