Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- Bing has a video clip of Ian Somerhalder’s efforts to clean up the beach for Earth Day (above).
- TV To Bing About video featuring Kat Graham, about her music.
- Beautiful pictures of Nina Dobrev from the Met Gala: here, here and here.
- Wonder what it’s like to wear that gown? Nina talks about what really goes into achieving that red carpet look (video).
- For a less glamorous (but way more comfortable!) Nina look, try this great shirt.
- Guess who’s adorable in this BTS video of Nina’s Got Milk campaign shoot?
- Video from Nina’s appearance Like Her Like Me Got Milk Event.
- Photos of Nina, onstage and off at the Got Milk event.
- Like Rebekah’s style? Get a better look at the white wrap sweater worn by Claire Holt on TVD.
- Zach Roerig is in Israel with America’s Voices.
- The Gilbert House is for sale! This isn’t something happening on the show, but the actual house used for the exterior of the Elena and Jeremy’s abode is being sold. If you’ve ever wanted to own that porch for your very own, now’s your chance!
- Vampire worlds may be colliding, with both Kellan Lutz and Nina Dobrev in negotiations to join new film Kid Cannabas.
- This is one bad-ass picture of Joseph Morgan on the set of his new movie Open Grave.
- Paul Wesley looks dreamy in these photos from a People Magazine shoot from 2010.
- Chris Grismer is so talented he’s almost scary.
- Fire at The Mystic Grill set in Covington, GA.
- More details about the fire damage can be found here.
- Don’t worry, no one was hurt and it won’t affect filming.
- Ian Somerhalder in GQ.
- If we’re talking about epic love triangles, you’d better believe that TVD is on the list.
- Ology presents one sentence recaps of The Vampire Diaries season 3.
- Candice Accola, Claire Holt and Kayla Ewell at the Young Hollywood Issue party.
- Nina Dobrev is looking very spring-like in this floral outfit.
- io9 has a question: Why do all of the grown-ups on The Vampire Diaries suck?
- Nina is named the Sport’s Illustrated Lovely Lady Of The Day. Hint: scroll down.
- Uncle Mason, Firefighter!
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.