Previously on The Vampire Diaries, extreme measures were taken to try and restore Elena’s humanity, Caroline was NOT having a good night and honestly we’re starting to get pretty worried about this Silas guy. Only two more episodes in Season 4, so savor every moment of last week’s episode before strapping in for The Walking Dead (EP422) tomorrow night.
TV Guide‘s TVD Bite catches up with Candice Accola to talk about tomorrow night’s new episode, The Walking Dead (EP422), Caroline’s future with Tyler and Klaus, and the show’s transition from high school to college.
“We’re going to learn more behind the mythology of lifting the veil and why specific characters … have returned and why some have not,” Candice Accola tells us in this week’s Vampire Diaries Bite. “So it’s not that every character that’s ever been killed off the show is just going to magically appear in one wide shot, but there will be a lot of familiar faces and a story behind each one.”
Watch the video below and READ WHAT JULIE PLEC HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE SERIES AT TV GUIDE.
Thanks to a TV Guide exclusive, we have a new webclip for The Walking Dead (EP422) featuring Caroline and Stefan. Enjoy!
For an episode that was pretty crammed with torture and torment, She’s Come Undone was a surprising amount of fun. But there’s also that inescapable The End Is Nigh feeling: finales are always game-changing on this series, and the approaching graduation day feels even more so than usual. SPOILERS! CONTINUE READING “HOW TO DEAL.”
Only two episodes left! Hard to believe The Vampire Diaries Season 4 is nearly at an end. KSiteTV has a look at stills from Thursday night’s new episode, The Walking Dead (EP422). Click the image below to see the full set of stills at KSiteTV!
Here’s Malese with the latest rehash!
Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks.
- Ian Somerhalder talked to The WB’s Fanticipation about the ISF and how he uses social media to connect. [Fanticipation]
- Ian also posted a beautiful photo from his visit to Shanghai. [Instagram]
- Nina Dobrev has been cast in Fox’s Let’s Be Cops, a comedy film starring Jake Johnson & Damon Wayans Jr. [Variety]
- Nina Dobrev attended the premiere of The Great Gatsby in New York, looking gorgeous in a Versace dress. [Go Fug Yourself]
- It’s an unlucky week for the Donovan family! Melinda Clarke, our Kelly Donovan, fractured her hand while filming a fight with Maggie Q on Nikita. We wish her a quick recovery! [Twitter]
- The Fug Girls have some thoughts on Nina’s look at the Origins GinZing Moisturizer launch, not to be confused with the line of skincare products I would like The Originals to introduce. Make this happen, Elijah. [Go Fug Yourself]
- Joseph Morgan’s birthday is approaching and he is raising money for Positive Women to mark the occasion! Click through to see a video he recorded and donate. [Twitter]
- Jeremy Gilbert himself, Steven R. McQueen, makes a cameo in a music video by singer Naia Kete. [Twitter]
Ready to see She’s Come Undone (EP421) again? US fans can now download the episode from Amazon or iTunes. US fans can also watch the episode for free right now at the CW site.
Download She’s Come Undone:
Canadian fans can watch the episode over at the CTV website.
In case you missed ‘em:
- Reaction Post & Poll: She’s Come Undone (EP421)
- Short Promo for The Walking Dead (EP422)
- Extended Promo for The Walking Dead (EP422)
- Complete Songlist for She’s Come Undone (EP421)
Courtesy of Chris Mollere, Vampire Diaries’ music supervisor – follow him on Twitter!
Songs listed in order of appearance.
|Walk The Moon “Tightrope”|
|Benny Marchant “Bitter”|
|Israel Cannan “Blue”|
|Christel Alsos “Found”|
|Wilco “Open Mind”|
Here’s the extended promo for season four’s penultimate episode, The Walking Dead (EP422). Well, now we know at least one familiar face that will return next week!