Lots of buzz about The Originals (EP420) tomorrow night, and lots of people want to talk to Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies and Claire Holt about the potential spinoff. We’re rounding up interviews and info as it comes in, we’ll update this post with new links as they come in.
- Alloy Entertainment: Exclusive Interview: Joseph Morgan Teases The Originals Pilot
- BuzzFeed: 10 Secrets About “The Vampire Diaries” Spinoff, “The Originals”
- Zap2it: Joseph Morgan talks ‘The Originals’: Klaus and Caroline’s ‘long-distance relationship,’ new foes, and a ‘disgusting emotional choice’
- TV Guide: Vampire Diaries’ Morgan: “The Originals” Will Explore a Vulnerability in Klaus’ Personal Life
- TV Fanatic: Vampire Diaries Exclusive: Claire Holt on The Originals, The Cure and Getting It on With Matt
- ET Online: Daniel Gillies Opens The Doors To His ‘Kingdom’
- Hollywood Life: ‘The Originals’ Scoop: Daniel Gillies Previews ‘The Beginning Of A War’
Previously on The Vampire Diaries we were provided with yet another example of why you should never go to a formal in Mystic Falls. Sure, everyone looks wonderful but the likelihood of a near death (or actual death) experience is awfully high. Relive the gowns and glory with some recaps before heading off to New Orleans tomorrow night!
Yet another new webclip for The Originals (EP420). Damon, Stefan and a doppelganger joke. Enjoy!
Here’s Malese with this week’s TVD Rehash!
And hey, more sibling fun. The CW has released this webclip for Thursday’s backdoor pilot episode The Originals (EP420).
Two of the Original siblings discussing a third – always fun. Check out this exclusive webclip from E!Online.
Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks.
- Arielle Kebbel and Torrey DeVitto look adorable at the Las Vegas TVD Convention (above). [Instagram]
- Your ovaries have been warned: Daniel Gillies gets interviewed by two pint-sized fans. [Wetpaint]
- Phoebe Tonkin blogs for Vogue on her Fashion Week highlights. [Vogue]
- Torrey DeVitto will be honored by the National Hospice Foundation for her work as a hospice advocate. [Wall Street Journal]
- Nina Dobrev posts a behind the scenes pic of filming and a teaser pic for graduation. [Nina Dobrev at WhoSay]
- Persia White’s song, “Past Mistakes,” was featured on The Following. [Twitter]
Want to relieve prom night? US fans can now download Pictures of You (EP419) from Amazon or iTunes. US fans can also watch the episode for free right now at the CW site.
Download American Gothic:
Canadian fans can watch the episode over at the CTV website.
In case you missed ‘em:
- Reaction Post & Poll: Pictures of You (EP419)
- Extended Promo for The Originals (EP420)
- Complete Songlist for Pictures of You (EP419)
Courtesy of Chris Mollere, Vampire Diaries’ music supervisor – follow him on Twitter!
Songs listed in order of appearance.
TV Overmind has some brand new stills from She’s Come Undone (EP421)! Don’t click on these unless you’ve already seen Pictures Of You (EP419) or don’t mind being spoiled.