Here’s Malese with this week’s TVD Rehash!
And hey, more sibling fun. The CW has released this webclip for Thursday’s backdoor pilot episode The Originals (EP420).
Two of the Original siblings discussing a third – always fun. Check out this exclusive webclip from E!Online.
Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks.
- Arielle Kebbel and Torrey DeVitto look adorable at the Las Vegas TVD Convention (above). [Instagram]
- Your ovaries have been warned: Daniel Gillies gets interviewed by two pint-sized fans. [Wetpaint]
- Phoebe Tonkin blogs for Vogue on her Fashion Week highlights. [Vogue]
- Torrey DeVitto will be honored by the National Hospice Foundation for her work as a hospice advocate. [Wall Street Journal]
- Nina Dobrev posts a behind the scenes pic of filming and a teaser pic for graduation. [Nina Dobrev at WhoSay]
- Persia White’s song, “Past Mistakes,” was featured on The Following. [Twitter]
Want to relieve prom night? US fans can now download Pictures of You (EP419) from Amazon or iTunes. US fans can also watch the episode for free right now at the CW site.
Download American Gothic:
Canadian fans can watch the episode over at the CTV website.
In case you missed ‘em:
- Reaction Post & Poll: Pictures of You (EP419)
- Extended Promo for The Originals (EP420)
- Complete Songlist for Pictures of You (EP419)
Courtesy of Chris Mollere, Vampire Diaries’ music supervisor – follow him on Twitter!
Songs listed in order of appearance.
TV Overmind has some brand new stills from She’s Come Undone (EP421)! Don’t click on these unless you’ve already seen Pictures Of You (EP419) or don’t mind being spoiled.
THIS POST IS A STICKY. KEEP SCROLLING FOR NEW POSTS.
Stop the presses! Rebekah finally manages to attend a Mystic Falls High dance! Yes, the Vampire Diaries is back on our screens again, delivering us our weekly dose of
costume porn beautifully dressed ladies and dapper gents. In tonight’s episode…… oh, why are we bothering? It’s a dance. In Mystic Falls. Sh*t’s gonna go down, and you’re going to love every minute of it.
Once you’ve seen the episode and shaken yourself back to reality, swing by here to rate the new episode of The Vampire Diaries. All discussion about the episode is welcomed and encouraged in the comments of this post.
Remember, some parts of Canada watch the show an hour earlier, so beware of spoilers and avoid the comments if you haven’t seen the episode yet.
Quick guide to the poll: Not everyone has made it to prom. Some of them are otherwise occupied, while others are surely there in spirit.
5 pictures = LOVE, 1 picture = MEH.
Hold onto your hats, there’s a new promo for The Originals (EP420) and it looks awesome. Remember, this is the backdoor pilot to the spinoff series and from the looks of things it’s going to be AMAZING. We’re especially psyched about this glimpse of Charles Michael Davis in action, he looks like he’s ready to rock as Marcel.
We’re so excited we can’t see straight…head to the comments to share your thoughts!
Everyone have gowns and tuxes ready? Corsages ordered? It’s prom time! Pictures of You (EP419) airs on the CW tonight at 8/7c. Enjoy!
Prepare Yourself for Pictures of You:
- Read the synopsis
- See the episode stills
- Watch the short promo
- Watch the extended promo
- Watch the webclip
- Watch another webclip
Miss a post this week?
- Julie Plec at WonderCon: Interviews with Give Me My Remote & SheKnows
- Official Synopsis for The Walking Dead (EP422)
- Previously On The Vampire Diaries: American Gothic (EP418)
- TV Guide’s Vampire Diaries Bite: Julie Plec Talks Klaus, Caroline and Prom (AUDIO)
- Pictures Of You (EP419): Hints, Teases & Spoilers
- New webclip From Pictures Of You (EP419) via Hollywood Life (VIDEO)
- Vampire Diaries In Review: American Gothic (EP418) – History Repeating
- Webclip for Pictures Of You (EP419)
- Friday Night Bites, April 6-12: Hospital Visits, Ben Hur, Fashion Week & More
- ET Online’s Exclusive First Look at The Originals Teaser Poster