Awesome news, PaleyFest attendees: Claire Holt has been added to The Originals guest line-up for the festival, which means the Mikaelson clan will be fully represented. The Vampire Diaries/The Originals panel takes place Saturday, March 22nd at 7pm at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.
Check out the full list of confirmed guests for both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals panels, and if you haven’t picked up tickets yet for the big event, it’s not too late!
PaleyFest has released their guest line-up for the Vampire Diaries and The Originals panels on Saturday, March 22nd in Los Angeles.
Need tickets? They’re still available! And see you there!
Confirmed guests are:
The Vampire Diaries (moderated by Kristin Dos Santos from E!News & E!Online)
- Nina Dobrev
- Paul Wesley
- Ian Somerhalder
- Caroline Dries
- Julie Plec
The Originals (moderated by Jarett Wieselman from BuzzFeed)
- Joseph Morgan
- Claire Holt
- Phoebe Tonkin
- Daniel Gillies
- Charles Michael Davis
- Leah Pipes
- Danielle Campbell
- Julie Plec
- Michael Narducci
Last night’s People’s Choice Awards yielded a handful of riches for The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Miss the show? You can check out highlights below and a HUGE congrats to Joseph, Ian and Nina on their wins! Pat yourselves on the back, TVD and Originals fans.
First up, Joseph Morgan won for Favorite Actor in a New TV Series and was presented his award on the PCA red carpet before the show.
Joseph also introduced One Republic with Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale.
And Ian Somerhalder was also presented with an award on the pre-show red carpet: Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor.
And finally, Ian and Nina Dobrev took home the PCA for Favorite On-Screen Chemistry and gave what might have been the funniest and most charming acceptance speech of the night. (And Malin Ackerman may have given the most unique pronunciation of Ian’s name we’ve ever heard.)
The Paley Center for Media has announced their full panel line-up for PaleyFest, an annual festival celebrating past and current television shows, and for a third year, they will feature a showrunner/cast panel for The Vampire Diaries and, representing for the first time, The Originals.
The full festival runs from March 13-28, 2014, but here’s the date you need to mark down on your calendars: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals panels are scheduled together for Saturday, March 22nd, 7pm at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center. Panel guests have yet to be announced.
Per the Paley Center website, individual event passes for the festival go on sale Thursday, January 16th at 9am PT for Paley Center members (which gets you first shot at tickets and discounted prices; details on becoming a member here), and to the general public on Sunday, January 19th, 9am PT.
We’ll post more details as they become available.
Candice Accola was a guest on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson last night and she talks The Vampire Diaries, her engagement and wedding plans, growing up in Orlando, her career in general, and the proper pronunciation of her last name.
The TV Addict has a slew of brief, red carpet chats with Vampire Diaries cast, writers, and guest stars (and bonus Kevin Williamson appearance!) at Saturday night’s TVD100 Celebration event in Atlanta.
CLICK FOR MORE INTERVIEWS WITH NINA DOBREV, PAUL WESLEY, KAT GRAHAM, MICHAEL TREVINO, STEVEN R. MCQUEEN, CANDICE ACCOLA, ZACH ROERIG, MATT DAVIS, SARA CANNING, NATHANIEL BUZOLIC, OLGA FONDA, MALESE JOW, MARGUERITE MACINTYRE & JULIE PLEC.
And here we go – arrival photos from today’s CW Upfront, featuring Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Claire Holt, Phoebe Tonkin, Leah Pipes, Daniella Pineda, Charles Michael Davis, Danielle Campbell, and Arielle Kebbel (!). Click the images to view them full-size in the gallery! We’ll be adding more throughout the day.
Miss Candice Accola on KTLA Morning News yesterday morning? Never fear – check out the full interview below!
And Ian Somerhalder stopped by PIX Morning News to chat about the return of new Vampire Diaries episodes tonight at 8pm.
Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks.
- Big congrats to our Name Elena’s Teddy Bear/Love You To Death 3 contest winners! Crissy has chosen “Bearton Earnspaw” as the winning entry, so congrats to Sue on the clever Wuthering Heights reference! And congrats to Theresa and Amy for being two of our four random winners. (Hey, other two winners, check your Twitter DMs and get back to us before we draw two new winners in your place!) All winners will receive an autographed copy of Love You To Death 3, and the grand prize winner also gets some awesome official TVD merch. Thanks to everyone who entered!
- Kat Graham and Candice Accola live at the iHeartRadio music festival. (Video above)
- Ian Somerhalder’s OFFICIAL Facebook page, so stop following fakes.
- Ian Somerhalder on the cover of Defy Magazine.
- Nina Dobrev gives fans a wave as she heads to an interview with Extra.
- Phoebe Tonkin and Claire Holt at the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party.
- Daniel Gillies interview with Xtreme 107.1 Radio.
- Video of Kat Graham and Ian Somerhalder onstage at the 2012 Environmental Media Awards.
- Ian Somerhalder at the 2012 Environmental Media Awards.
- Kat Graham, also at the 2012 Environmental Media Awards.
- Big congrats to Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec for making the list of The Holywood Reporter’s Top 50 Showrunners of 2012.
- As part of their TV Club Ten, The AV Club shares their choices for the 10 episodes that best showcase The Vampire Diaries.
- Nina Dobrev has a feature in the November 2012 issue of Glamour. And US Weekly has more photos.
- Great news for Sara Canning fans! SyFy has picked up Primeval: New World for 13 episodes in 2013.
- Fun photo of Daniel Gillies and Rachael Leigh Cook at a pre-Emmy event.
- Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder make Glamour UK’s 50 Sexiest Men List.
- Elena Gilbert and Alaric Saltzman makes Hollywood Life’s list of 20 Most Shocking TV Death From the Past Year.
- Paul Wesley and Michael Trevino make Huffington Post’s 27 Older Celebrities Who FAIL At Playing Teens. In other news, it’s Hollywood and no one cares.
Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- YO, BRO! Did you miss Paul Wesley on The Tonight Show last night? Watch Part 1 and Part 2.
- Steven R. McQueen and Michael Trevino (and former TVD guest stars Taylor Kinney and Stephen Amell) are featured as one of Bullett Magazine’s Primetime TV’s Newest Heartbreakers.
- Kat Graham attended Variety’s 6th Annual Power Of Youth Event on September 15 in Los Angeles. Check out photos here and here.
- Kat also attended NYLON & Sony’s September TV Issue Launch Event.
- Michael Trevino lands on The Hollywood Reporter’s 35 Hottest Young Latinos in Entertainment.
- Just Jared has photos from Nina Dobrev’s Seventeen Magazine signing in Atlanta.
- Watch Nina’s appearance on Chelsea Lately.
- VH1 chats with Nina about The Perks of Being a Wallflower and TVD.
- And Nina chats with PopSugar!
- Julie Plec talks fans and Twitter with the Wall Street Journal.
- Claire Holt nabbed first place at the 2012 Malibu Triathlon. Congrats, Claire!
- Ian Somerhalder is a judge in Tom’s of Maine’s 50 States of Good, a contest for non-profits.