One more week of reruns, folks. Catch Me If You Can (EP411) airs tonight on the CW at 8/7c. New episodes return with Bring It On (EP416) on March 14th.
Episode refresher course:
- Reaction post & poll
- Complete songlist
- Crissy Calhoun’s recap: Fun Is, In Fact, Possible
Miss a post this week?
- TV Guide Magazine’s 2013 Fan Favorites Awards
- Official Stills for Bring It On (EP416) & Because the Night (EP417)
Previously on The Vampire Diaries, several characters were having a very rough night. This episode had a lot going on in every direction, with a big dose of violence thrown in for good measure. Catch up on the details with these handy recaps before tuning in to A View To A Kill (EP412) tomorrow night.
Now that was some diabolical fun. And kind of violent? I wonder sometimes if Vampire Diaries episodes and our reactions to them could be used as some sort of psychological test — because I do not know what it says about me, but it was a delight to watch things get a little more out of control than usual in Mystic Falls.
Arielle Kebbel is back with another TVD Rehash, this time for Catch Me If You Can (EP411). Enjoy!
Want to see Catch Me If You Can (EP411) again? US fans can now download the episode from Amazon or iTunes. US fans can also watch the episode for free right now at the CW site.
Download Catch Me If You Can:
Canadian fans can watch the episode over at the CTV website.
In case you missed ‘em:
- Reaction Post & Poll: Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Extended Promo for A View to a Kill (EP412)
- Complete Songlist for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
Courtesy of Chris Mollere, Vampire Diaries’ music supervisor – follow him on Twitter!
Songs listed in order of appearance.
|Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside “They Told Me”|
|Two Door Cinema Club “Sleep Alone”|
|Deap Vally “Baby I Call Hell”||Unavailable|
|The xx “Missing”|
|Phantogram “16 Years”|
|Zola Jesus “Skin”|
THIS POST IS A STICKY. KEEP SCROLLING FOR NEW POSTS.
Tonight, Kol is set on playing up the annoying little brother role to get his own way regarding the cure, and no amount of noogies and wedgies from Klaus will stop him. Meanwhile, Jeremy has to put up with the whole protective older sister routine as Elena has to take measures to keep him from the clutches of danger. Siblings, eh? Who’d ‘ave ‘em?
Julie Plec and many of the cast will be live-tweeting the episode when it airs tonight at 8pm EST. If you’re on Twitter, join the #tvdparty!
Once you’ve seen the episode and shaken yourself back to reality, swing by here to rate the new episode of The Vampire Diaries. All discussion about the episode is welcomed and encouraged in the comments of this post.
Remember, some parts of Canada watch the show an hour earlier, so beware of spoilers and avoid the comments if you haven’t seen the episode yet.
Quick guide to the poll options: How many pairs of shoes do vampires get through from all that super-speed running? Must be murder on the soles.
5 runners = LOVE, 1 runner = MEH.
To cure or not to cure? Everyone has an opinion (and, theoretically, a plan) tonight when Catch Me If You Can (EP411) airs on the CW at 8/7c. Note: New episodes will return in the U.K. in February; when we get an exact date we’ll let you know!
Prepare Yourself for Catch Me If You Can:
- Read the synopsis
- See the episode stills
- Watch the short promo
- Watch the extended promo
- Watch the webclip
- Watch another webclip
Miss a post this week?
- Official Stills for A View To A Kill (EP412)
- Official Synopsis for Down the Rabbit Hole (EP414)
- TV Guide’s Vampire Diaries Bite & Why Klaus Isn’t Any Worse Than The Salvatores
- Vampire Diaries In Review: After School Special (EP410) – The Painful Truth
- HuffPost TV Exclusive Webclip for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Previously On The Vampire Diaries: After School Special (EP410)
- Daniel Gillies Joins Cast of The Originals
- TVD Rehash with Arielle Kebbel: After School Special (EP410) (VIDEO)
- Webclip for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Episode Downloads for After School Special (EP410)
- Complete Songlist for After School Special (EP410)
- Extended Promo for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Short Promo for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Reaction Post & Poll: Vampire Diaries – After School Special (EP410)
- Paul Wesley Talks Brotherly Love with Ology + Claire Holt Interviews Galore
- Official Stills for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
Huffington Post TV has an exclusive new webclip for tomorrow night’s episode of The Vampire Diaries, Catch Me If You Can (EP411). Watch Jeremy and Damon get their hunter on below:
Want a taste of next week’s episode, Catch Me If You Can (EP411)? Here’s a clip from the CW, in which Rebekah actually uses the term “Team Klaus” while hatching her plans with her new ally.