Entertainment Tonight has a new still from this week’s episode, A View To A Kill (EP412), featuring Claire Holt and Paul Wesley.
Decade dance time! The Vampire Diaries goes back to the 1920s tonight with Do Not Go Gentle (EP320), which airs tonight on the CW at 8/7c. Go find your flapper dress and practice the Charleston! And if you need a way to kill time until the show, might we suggest taking a look at the poem by Dylan Thomas that inspired tonight’s title? That should give you plenty of fodder for speculation.
Alert for Chicago-area fans: If you watch the show on WGN-TV, it will not be airing tonight – it’s being pre-empted for a baseball game. Do Not Go Gentle (EP320) will air on WGN-TV on Sunday, April 29 at 7 p.m. Thanks to Kim for letting us know!
Prepare Yourself for Do Not Go Gentle:
- Read the synopsis
- See the episode stills
- Watch the short promo
- Watch the extended promo
- Watch the webclip
- Watch the producer’s preview
Miss a post this week?
- TV Guide: Candice Accola Talks Mortal Peril (VIDEO) + Do Not Go Gentle (EP320) Teases
- Candice Accola on Acting While Dancing to GMMR (VIDEO) + Finale Image at TVLine
- Julie Plec Previews Do Not Go Gentle (EP320) (VIDEO)
- Julie Plec Talks Hand Holding & Twists Within Twists with Entertainment Weekly
- Previously On The Vampire Diaries: Heart Of Darkness (EP319)
- Candice Accola Talks Dances & Love Triangles with E!Online (VIDEO)
- Claire Holt Talks Rebekah, Damon, & Hopes For Survival via Clevver TV (VIDEO) + Socialite Life
- Ian Somerhalder on On Air with Ryan Seacrest (AUDIO/VIDEO)
- Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev & Claire Holt At The ISF Influence Affair (VIDEO)
- Paul Wesley Talks Polish Fans & Polish Sandwiches with Rachael Ray (VIDEO)
- New Stills From Do Not Go Gentle (EP320) via TV Overmind
- Robert Ri’chard Talks Bonnie, Jeremy, Jamie & Jealousy via Hollywood Life + TV Guide Teases TVD Season Finale
- Tonight in the UK: The Murder Of One (EP318)
- See Exclusive Elena-Focused May Sweeps Poster at E!Online
- Vampire Diaries In Review: Heart of Darkness (EP319) – Give In to It
- New Webclip For Do Not Go Gentle (EP320) (VIDEO)
- Friday Night Bites, April 14-20: Movie Screenings & Music Festivals
- Episode Downloads for Heart of Darkness (EP319)
- Ian Somerhalder Teases Salvatore Bonding via E!Online
- Extended Promo for Do Not Go Gentle (EP320)
- Complete Songlist for Heart of Darkness (EP319)
- Short Promo for Do Not Go Gentle (EP320)
- Reaction Post & Poll: Vampire Diaries – Heart of Darkness (EP319)
- Candice Accola with KTLA Morning News, GMMR & E!Online (VIDEO)
- Michael Trevino on Tyler’s Return & Decade Dance Fun
Candice Accola has said that tomorrow night’s Do Not Go Gentle (EP320) is one of her favorite episodes, and in a new video interview at Give Me My Remote, she talks about why:
“We get to prove as actors that none of us are capable of dancing and saying our lines at the same time. . . . But it’s fun to see everyone all dressed up and come together.”
She also explains why she’s loved watching Caroline grow as a character.
And if you’d like to see a spoilery image from a flashback in the season finale, The Departed (EP322), head over to TVLine. We mean it, though: There are spoilers! Proceed at your own risk!
Want a little more intel on the upcoming Decade Dance? Candice Accola sat down with E!Online to discuss the dance and Caroline’s feelings about her potential suitors. (Warning: Spoilers through Heart of Darkness (EP319)!)
“The viewers see it as a love triangle and it’s definitely painted out to be [one], but from Caroline’s perspective it is very much Caroline and Tyler against this very big obstacle who just won’t back down.”
But Candice gets the Klaus appeal, too:
“I can see why viewers really like the idea of Klaus showing his softer side, and I think it ties back to Caroline in the first season saying, ‘Why don’t the boys ever choose me? I try so hard!’ And here finally, the boy chose her! It just so happens to be the mass-murdering, evil boy who is making an army of murderers! [Laughs.] Maybe not the ideal boy to have chasing after her, so I think it’s pretty funny. The boy’s got an accent, let’s be honest. And he draws very pretty pictures of Caroline with a horse, so if that doesn’t do it, I don’t know what will!”
She also discusses Stefan, Stelena, and more:
Candice Accola and Joseph Morgan spoke with TVLine about what’s coming up for the complicated dynamics between their characters – especially given a certain upcoming reunion. (Warning: Spoilers through current episodes!) But is Caroline starting to soften toward Klaus? Nope.
“She’s not interested at all,” Accola maintains. “She can completely see that he’s not a good person and that he’s selfish and that he’s done nothing but come in and ruin the lives of the people that she’s loved.”
But it sounds like Klaus isn’t giving up any time soon:
Klaus will use the worldliness that comes with his Euro sound to try and sweep Caroline off her feet. Because from where he stands, “She deserves to see more of the world and to witness more of the culture and to make a bigger impact in the world, make bigger waves,” argues the Original’s portrayer, Joseph Morgan.
Get out your dancing shoes, Vampire Diaries fans! There’s another decade dance and this time it’s back to the 1920s. If you’re not afraid of spoilers, Zap2it has some fantastic stills from Do Not Go Gentle (EP320), along with some hints about what will be happening in the episode.
Check out the still below to see Zach Roerig and Candice Accola once again rocking a decade dance look…we’re not gonna lie, we’re pretty psyched about Matt’s waistcoat.