Entertainment Weekly has three different videos to help get you ready for tonight’s episode. Click over to see what Ian Somerhalder, Michael Trevino, Candice Accola, Steven R. McQueen, and Nina Dobrev have to say about My Brother’s Keeper (EP407). Here’s Ian on Damon and Elena at the Miss Mystic Falls dance:
“Remember, in the first season they had this dance where you could feel, really for the first time, that cool chemical attraction that they had,” Somerhalder said. “Seeing this again … and seeing both of them recognizing it and sort of internalizing it, it’s cool.”
The Vampire Diaries returns in the U.S. tonight after a short hiatus, and there’s a special treat for fans: Olympic gold medalist Gabrielle Douglas will be appearing in this episode! My Brother’s Keeper (EP407) airs tonight on the CW at 8/7c. Remember to come back after you watch to vote in the poll and discuss the episode in the comments!
Prepare Yourself for My Brother’s Keeper:
- Read the synopsis
- See the episode stills
- See behind-the-scenes photos
- Watch the short promo
- Watch the extended promo
- Watch the webclip
- Watch another webclip
Miss a post this week?
- Gabby Douglas Talks TVD on TV Guide’s Vampire Diaries Bite (VIDEO)
- Entertainment Tonight: Nina Dobrev Interviews Gabrielle Douglas (VIDEO)
- New Paul Wesley Interview from Bullett
- Previously On The Vampire Diaries: We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (EP406)
- BTS Photos from My Brother’s Keeper (EP407), Featuring Gabrielle Douglas
- Official Stills for O Come, All Ye Faithful (EP409)
- BTS Video with Upcoming Guest Star Gabby Douglas
- Exclusive Webclip for My Brother’s Keeper (EP407) at TV Guide
- Vampire Diaries In Review: We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (EP406) – Losing Elena
- Webclip for My Brother’s Keeper (EP407)
On this week’s Vampire Diaries Bite at TV Guide, Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas, who cameos in tonight’s My Brother’s Keeper (EP407), talks about her long-time fandom and whether she’s Team Stefan or Team Damon.
Olympic gold medalist Gabrielle Douglas will be appearing on tomorrow night’s new episode of The Vampire Diaries, My Brother’s Keeper (EP407), and Nina Dobrev interviewed her for Entertainment Tonight about her experience visiting the show. Gabby also helps Nina with some gymnastic, and there are some nice words from Nina, Ian Somerhalder, and Candice Accola about Gabby’s accomplishments and working with her on set. (And for international viewers, try this YouTube version.)
Check out a few fun behind-the-scenes photos of Gabrielle Douglas on the Vampire Diaries set, courtesy of the CW. Check them all out in the Gallery. Gabby makes her TVD debut on tomorrow night’s all-new episode, My Brother’s Keeper (EP407)!
Here’s a cool (and very sweet) behind the scenes video featuring Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas and the Vampire Diaries cast chatting about Douglas’s upcoming guest appearance in tomorrow night’s episode, My Brother’s Keeper (EP407). We’re not sure who was more excited to meet who.
The CW has released the official synopsis for The Vampire Diaries: My Brother’s Keeper (EP407), airing Thursday, November 29th at 8/7c. Highlight for spoilers:
THE MISS MYSTIC FALLS PAGEANT — Caroline (Candice Accola) does her best to be there for Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) in a tough time. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) tries to convince Stefan to help him uncover Prof. Shane’s (guest star David Alpay) motives, but Stefan is intent on carrying out a different plan with Klaus (Joseph Morgan). At the annual Miss Mystic Falls Pageant, Elena and Caroline give April (guest star Grace Phipps) advice on which dress to wear, while Tyler (Michael Trevino) and Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) work together on a secret project, and Damon confronts Prof. Shane with his suspicions. Alarmed by the vivid nightmares he’s having, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) turns to Matt (Zach Roerig) for help, but the situation escalates sooner than anyone expected. Olympic Gold Medalist Gabrielle Douglas also makes an appearance.
The episode was written by Caroline Dries and Elisabeth R. Finch and directed by Jeffrey Hunt.
Rumors have been flying around for weeks, but according to TV Guide, it’s now official: Gold medal-winning Olympic gymnast Gabrielle Douglas will be appearing on a season four episode of The Vampire Diaries. It sounds like her cameo will be in episode seven; if we learn any more about her character, we’ll let you know! You can also read more about her experiences on set at her Twitter account.
Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- Watch for Nina Dobrev in Fashion Magazine’s September issue.
- Behind the scenes of Nina Dobrev’s Fashion Magazine shoot (video above).
- Remember that super-sweet congrats video the TVD cast did for U.S. Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas? Watch her (and her family’s) reaction to the video.
- Damon crowned Ultimate Bad Boy by TV Line. Way to go, fandom!
- If you’re looking for Sebastian Roche, check the hospital. Well, check General Hospital, at least!
- Kayla Ewell isn’t done with the undead.
- Kelly Clarkson visited the set of The Vampire Diaries. Claire Holt tweeted this picture of the two of them together.
- Close-up picture of Nina Dobrev’s cool heels from the Teen Choice Awards.
- Kat Graham goes shopping with The Hollywood Reporter. (Video)
- Jared Leto hung out with Barack Obama and Ian Somerhalder at a fundraiser recently and Ian neglected to invite Julie Plec.
- Episode 3 of Candice Accola’s Dating Rules From My Future Self is live!
- Phoebe Tonkin arrives in Mystic Falls!
U.S. gymnast Gabby Douglas is a big fan of The Vampire Diaries, and the cast made a video to congratulate her and the rest of the U.S. women’s gymnastics team on their recent Olympic gold medals.
We here at Vampire-Diaries.net would like to extend our congratulations as well. Great job, Gabby! And good luck with the rest of your events! The whole TVD family is cheering you on.