KSiteTV has more stills from The Originals: House of the Rising Son (EP102). (We saw one courtesy of Entertainment Weekly earlier today.) Check out a preview photo below and then head over to KSiteTV to see the rest (SIXTEEN OF THEM). UPDATE: All stills added to the Gallery!
And here it is: the synopsis for the fifth season premiere of The Vampire Diaries, I Know What You Did Last Summer (EP501). The episode airs Thursday, October 3 at 8/7c. Highlight for spoilers:
COLLEGE DAYS - After spending the summer enjoying her passionate relationship with Damon (Ian Somerhalder), and making sure that Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is adjusting after his return from the dead, Elena (Nina Dobrev) is thrilled to move into the dorm at nearby Whitmore College with her new roommate, Caroline (Candice Accola). Still believing that Bonnie (Kat Graham) has been traveling all summer and will soon join them, Elena and Caroline are surprised when a student named Megan (guest star Hayley Kiyoko) shows up and announces that she will be sharing their dorm room. Katherine (Nina Dobrev) makes an unexpected appearance at the Salvatore house and pleads with Damon to help her now that she is human and vulnerable to her enemies. Matt (Zach Roerig) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) return to Mystic Falls after spending a wild summer in Europe, where they met a mysterious beauty named Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda). Elena can’t shake the feeling that something is wrong with Stefan (Paul Wesley), and Silas (Paul Wesley) makes a terrifying appearance at the “End of Summer” party in the town square.
The episode was directed by Lance Anderson and written by Caroline Dries.
And check out official stills in our Gallery:
Having a rough Monday? These ought to cheer you up! Zap2it has some new pics from The Originals. There are pictures of individual characters and a couple group shots. Each picture is accompanied by a few little tidbits about the upcoming series. We can’t wait!
Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks.
- Nina Dobrev & Julie Plec attended a wedding over the weekend and Nina offered up this adorable photo! [Nina Dobrev on WhoSay]
- Paul Wesley reunited with his The O.C. co-star Ben McKenzie and the resulting photo went viral on Twitter. (Or perhaps I’m just following a lot of O.C. fans.) [HuffingtonPost]
- Retailer ShopGhost has an interview with the beautiful Phoebe Tonkin, along with some fantastic summer photos of the Aussie actress. [ShopGhost]
- Ian Somerhalder met up with Dr. Who actor Noel Clarke, and tweeted a link to a great photo of the pair. [Instagram]
- Kat Graham and Paul Wesley made an appearance at the Stella Artois Suite at the Cannes Film Festival. [The Gossip Girls]
- Nina Dobrev offers up a few sneak peeks of her Cosmo photo shoot over on her WhoSay account. [WhoSay]
- Yahoo! offers us a look at Candice Accola’s new photoshoot for Midori. Nice to see Candice loves JT as much as I do. [Yahoo!]
- Kat Graham looked stunning in an orange gown on the red carpet for Only God Forgives at the Cannes Film Festival. [Teen Daily]
- Miss Graham also appeared at the amFar Cinema Against Aids Gala while in Cannes. [Zimbio]
And here we go – arrival photos from today’s CW Upfront, featuring Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Claire Holt, Phoebe Tonkin, Leah Pipes, Daniella Pineda, Charles Michael Davis, Danielle Campbell, and Arielle Kebbel (!). Click the images to view them full-size in the gallery! We’ll be adding more throughout the day.
Only two episodes left! Hard to believe The Vampire Diaries Season 4 is nearly at an end. KSiteTV has a look at stills from Thursday night’s new episode, The Walking Dead (EP422). Click the image below to see the full set of stills at KSiteTV!
KSiteTV has 15 stills from the Vampire Diaries Season 4 finale, Graduation (EP423). Check out an image below and then see the rest over at KSiteTV. (Someone’s shirtless and someone else is in a suit, FYI.)
Starving for a #TVD fix as we wait for the show’s return on Thursday, April 18th? Let’s catch up on some news, shall we? Have an ogle at Entertainment Weekly‘s exclusive stills of Pictures of You (EP419). Yes, we’ve seen some of these before, but there are some new pics in here, including a good look at Rebekah’s (first!) prom dress. Head over to EW to see more photos.
And Just Jared Jr. spoke with Joseph Morgan about Klaus, Caroline, cures, and The Originals:
JJJ: We’re hearing a lot about the change in dynamic between Klaus and his brother Elijah in the spin-off. When will we see that shift start to happen?
JM: It’s ever-shifting, I think, since I daggered him at the end of season 2. Absolutely, it’s always evolving. And the thing that I love about Elijah, is I think he always feels that there is some possibility for redemption for Klaus. And I’d like to think that he’s right. But yeah, we’ll see that dynamic shift even during episode 19, and certainly during episode 20. Their potential roles in each others’ futures will be defined in those couple of episodes.