TV Guide has more from their post-mortem interview with Julie Plec. Warning: If you haven’t watched through Stand By Me (EP415), best avoid some major spoilers. And, in case you missed it yesterday, check out our EP415 post-mortem round-up.
The second half the season will be more grounded in high school. What can we expect?
Plec: We just started shooting the prom episode, which is episode 19 and graduation is going to be the finale. We’ll get to end the season with all of those great questions of who’s going to be where, who’s going to be with who, who’s going to do what.
In other news, Futon Critic is reporting that the CW has nailed down a season finale date for The Vampire Diaries: Thursday, May 16th.
The Killer (EP405) was messy in all kinds of ways, so if you’re still trying to sort it all out (or just finish the mopping!) you’ve got plenty of company this morning! We’re here to help with extra towels and a collection of interviews and post-mortems.
SPOILERS, SPOILERS, SPOILERS. Make sure you’ve seen the episode before reading any of these!
- Zap2it:‘The Vampire Diaries’ scoop: Julie Plec weighs in on Elena’s first kill, romance, bromance, and more
- Zap2it: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ secret hero: Let’s talk about Tyler
- The Hollywood Reporter: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Boss Answers 13 of Season 4′s Biggest Questions
- Examiner: Julie Plec teases the ‘origin story of the vampire hunter’ to come on ‘TVD’
- TV Guide: The Vampire Diaries Boss: Elena’s First Kill Will Have Profound Consequences
- Hollywood.com: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Post-Mortem: Julie Plec on the First Kill, the Five, and More!
- CeleBuzz: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Postmortem: EP Julie Plec Says ‘Everything’s About to Change’
- TVLine: Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on Elena’s [Spoiler], What a Cure Would Mean and More!
- KSiteTV: Vampire Diaries “The Killer” Post-Mortem: Julie Plec & Michael Narducci Talk Aftershocks
- Collider: Writer/Producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci Talk THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Season 4, the Holiday Episode, and Big Reveals