The timeline of the show is a source of much confusion, but for the characters only about a year has passed. Hollywood Crush has a new video with Nina Dobrev, who notes that Elena’s life is in a very different place this year than it was a year ago in the show’s timeline. Watch the video below or head over to Hollywood Crush for more details.
Get More: Music News
Zap2It has some pretty major casting scoop: The Vampire Diaries has found its Esther, mother of the Originals. Alice Evans, known for her roles in Lost, Curb Your Enthusiasm and Brothers & Sisters, will make her debut in EP308, via flashbacks. Per the casting call:
Early to mid 40′s, the Mother of the Original Family, as seen in flashbacks set over a thousand years ago. Beautiful, strong, fierce. Old World. A lioness protecting her cubs.
Bonnie Bennett is back tonight and we’re getting excited! We’ve got a whole bunch of Kat Graham goodies for you while we all tick down the hours until Disturbing Behavior. First up, we’ve got a Q&A with Starry Constellation Magazine, where she talks a little about her new poetry book, her music, and of course, some TVD season 3.
Q. What can you tease about season three for the show and with Bonnie?
A. With Bonnie you will get to see a lot more of her relationship with Jeremy and you’ll also be able to see her relationship with the girls, too, so it’s something that you couldn’t really see that much in the past two seasons, which is really cool.
Next, The Insider has an interview with Kat, she’s excited for the season 3 action. Us too, Kat! She has some hilarious comments about shipping. KLONNIE! Watch the video at The Insider.
Finally, we’ve got another interview from Zap2it, where Kat tells us that Bonnie isn’t going to be thrilled at the idea of ghostly rivals.
“If he was like, ‘Oh, I want them away,’ I think that Bonnie would be compassionate towards him,” Kat says. “But if he’s like ‘Well, I think I’m going to spend some time with some ghosts and I’ll call you later,’ I don’t think she’d be cool with that.”
Lots of action in Mystic Falls and Chicago tonight with Disturbing Behavior. Will Tyler help Caroline with her, uh, family issues? How will Jeremy’s dead girlfriends react now that his real live girlfriend is back in town? Does Stefan have stronger opinions about fashion than we’d ever guessed? Find out tonight!
Don’t forget that The Secret Circle will air right after TVD. We know it’s a hardship, but try to show some love for Kevin Williamson by spending some time with Thomas Dekker and Gale Harold. It’s a tough job, but do it for Kevin!
And GetGlue users, make sure you keep checking into The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle to work toward your season fan and superfan stickers! Some episodes also have special stickers you can only get if you check in the night the episode first airs.
Prepare yourself for Disturbing Behavior:
- Read the synopsis
- See the episode stills
- Watch the extended promo
- Watch the preview with Julie Plec
- Watch the webclip
And in case you missed any of this week’s posts:
- Paul Wesley & Joseph Morgan Q&A + New Promo Photo in TV Guide Magazine
- ITV2 Vampire Diaries Site Gears Up for Season 3 in the UK
- Official Synopsis for Ghost World (EP307)
- Daniel Gillies: “I Think Elijah Is Very Capable of Romance.” (VIDEO)
- Episode Stills from The Reckoning (EP305)
- Previously on The Vampire Diaries: The End of the Affair (EP303) Recap Roundup
- Paul Wesley & Torrey DeVitto Join Forces with Global Roots
- Julie Plec Previews Disturbing Behavior (EP304) (VIDEO)
- Nina Dobrev Talks Villains with Hollywood Crush (VIDEO)
- Season 3 Promo Pictures: Nina, Paul, Ian & Joseph
- Nina Dobrev Talks About Work, Life & Giving Back (VIDEO)
- The End of the Affair (EP303): What We Learned & Questions We Still Have
- New Webclip for Disturbing Behavior (EP304)
- Vampire Diaries in Review: The End of the Affair (EP303) – Good Things Must Come to an End
- New Stills from Disturbing Behavior (EP304)
- Extended Promo for Disturbing Behavior (EP304)
- Friday Night Bites, Sept. 24-30: WE Day, Poetry & Serial Killers
- Kat Graham Talks Bonnie, Jeremy & Inner Strength with Seventeen
- Episode Downloads for The End of the Affair (EP303)
- Complete Songlist for The End of the Affair (EP303)
- Short Promo for Disturbing Behavior (EP304)
- Reaction Post & Poll: Vampire Diaries – The End of the Affair (EP303)
- E!Online with Paul Wesley & Joseph Morgan (VIDEOS)
- The Insider with Paul Wesley & Zap2it with Joseph Morgan (VIDEOS)
- Official Synopsis for Smells Like Teen Spirit (EP306)
- Aol TV Interviews Candice Accola on Sexy Scenes, Parent Problems & Friendship
The October 13th issue of TV Guide Magazine has a great Q&A with Paul Wesley and Joseph Morgan in which they discuss how Joseph won the role of Klaus, the Stefan and Klaus dynamic, what lies in store for the vampire duo, and lots more. And, as you can see, a new Season 3 promo photo to boot. The issue is on stands now so be sure to pick up a copy! Huge thanks to Denise for the scan. Click the scan below to see a bigger version in the Gallery. (WARNING: Spoilers through The End of the Affair!)
Just in case some of my fellow UK fans have missed the notice in the website header, the Vampire Diaries returns to UK screens on Tuesday, 11th October at 9pm on ITV2. That’s right – next week! The ITV2 Vampire Diaries website has been spruced up in preparation, with a character gallery and story history. There’s also a Season 3 preview video up, though be warned – it’s spoilery.
The CW has released the official synopsis for Ghost World (EP307). The episode airs Thursday, October 27th. Highlight for spoilers or head to the Episode Index:
NIGHT OF ILLUMINATION — As Mystic Falls prepares to celebrate the traditional Illumination Night, the town is invaded by spirits of the dead. After a particularly violent encounter with an angry spirit, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) asks Bonnie (Kat Graham) to find the reason behind the ghosts’ surprising power. Elena (Nina Dobrev) convinces Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) to use his connection to the other side to help her find a new way to reach Stefan (Paul Wesley), leading Jeremy to a terrible choice. Finally, Alaric (Matt Davis) discovers a long-hidden clue to the past. Candice Accola and Zach Roerig also star.
The episode was directed by David Jackson and written by Rebecca Sonnenshine.
Continuing their series of cast interviews from the CW Fall Premiere Party, The Hollywood Reporter has posted their red carpet chat with Daniel Gillies. What’s going on with Elijah? Who is the currently-daggered Original’s true adversary? Is Elijah capable of having a romance? What excites him about Vampire Diaries Season 3. And just what does Mr. Gillies make of the developing relationship between Damon and Elena? Watch the video and find out.
Stills for episode 305 of the Vampire Diaries, The Reckoning, have been released, and it’s kind of nice to see the gang can still have a bit of fun while the dust gets wiped off those school desks. Many thanks to Vampire Diaries Web for the stills!
Previously, on The Vampire Diaries: The booze was flowing, the music was swingin’ and the secrets were all coming to light. The End Of The Affair was a perfect mix of glamour and horror, heartbreak and hope. We cheered for Tyler Lockwood and wept for Elena, while Klaus and Stefan went boozing through Chicago in two very different decades. This episode was one hell of a ride, and the fandom has spent all week trying to recover before tomorrow night’s episode comes along for our weekly coronary. To help you get set for Disturbing Behavior, here’s the recap roundup from The End Of The Affair.
BY THE WAY: Vee, Kate, and Abby will be regular participants in The Televixen’s Vampire Diaries podcast this season! Check out the first two eps: Go the Distance (The Birthday) and It’s Hard Out There For A Hybrid (The Hybrid).