And this week’s TVD Rehash host is . . . Malese Jow! Enjoy!
Oh, hey, it’s Friday, and that means it’s time for a webclip! Feast your eyes upon this sneak peek from next week’s episode, Into the Wild (EP413).
Courtesy of Chris Mollere, Vampire Diaries’ music supervisor – follow him on Twitter!
Songs listed in order of appearance.
Want to see A View to a Kill (EP412) again? US fans can now download the episode from Amazon or iTunes. US fans can also watch the episode for free right now at the CW site.
Download A View to a Kill:
Canadian fans can watch the episode over at the CTV website.
In case you missed ‘em:
Here’s the extended promo from the CW for next week’s episode, Into the Wild (EP413)!
THIS POST IS A STICKY. KEEP SCROLLING FOR NEW POSTS.
In tonight’s episode, it’s the long-awaited 80s decade dance! However, Bonnie’s dad proves to be totally uncool and a total buzzkill, and cancels it. Residents of Mystic Falls and Vampire Diaries fans the world over are left both disappointed and worried about what they’re going to do with all the extra hair spray that they’ve purchased. Don’t worry, Stefan is always happy to take any spare hair product off your hands. He’ll be over at the DJ booth, reminiscing about that Bon Jovi concert.
Once you’ve seen the episode and shaken yourself back to reality, swing by here to rate the new episode of The Vampire Diaries. All discussion about the episode is welcomed and encouraged in the comments of this post.
Remember, some parts of Canada watch the show an hour earlier, so beware of spoilers and avoid the comments if you haven’t seen the episode yet.
Quick guide to the poll: The name’s Salvatore. Damon/Stefan* Salvatore. [*delete as appropriate]
5 views to a kill = LOVE, 1 view to a kill = MEH.
Claire Holt spoke with Entertainment Tonight about what has happened to her character Rebekah this season and what’s to come in the next few weeks, including Rebekah’s relationships with Stefan, Matt, and more. On how she feels about her character this season:
“I feel really lucky as an actor because I get to go a lot of places with Rebekah. I get to explore her vulnerable side, I get to explore the mean girl/catty side of her and there’s that inner conflict about whether she wants to be human or a vampire. I just love it all and am so grateful to the writers for giving me so much.”
And her internal struggle:
“That provides a huge amount of inner turmoil for her because she loves parts of being a vampire — the power, being able to control situations — but she also wants to be a real girl and to have those experiences of going to a dance and being loved by a boy.”
Ready to travel back in time for the 1980s? The annual decade dance is tonight, but this is Mystic Falls, so things might not go exactly as planned. A View to a Kill (EP412) airs on the CW at 8/7c. Note: New episodes will return in the U.K. in February; when we get an exact date we’ll let you know!
Prepare Yourself for A View to a Kill:
- Read the synopsis
- See the episode stills
- Watch the extended promo
- Watch the webclip
- Watch another webclip
Miss a post this week?
- Ian Somerhalder Interview Round-Up
- Kat Graham Teases Bonnie & Kol on TV Guide’s Vampire Diaries Bite (AUDIO)
- Official Synopsis for Stand by Me (EP415)
- New Webclip From A View To A Kill (EP412) via The Hollywood Reporter (VIDEO)
- Previously On The Vampire Diaries: Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Vampire Diaries In Review: Catch Me If You Can (EP411) – Fun Is, In Fact, Possible
- Official Stills for Into the Wild (EP413) & Down the Rabbit Hole (EP414)
- TVD Rehash with Arielle Kebbel: Catch Me If You Can (EP411) (VIDEO)
- New Still From A View To A Kill (EP412) via ETonline
- Webclip for A View To A Kill (EP412)
- Episode Downloads for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Complete Songlist for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Extended Promo for A View to a Kill (EP412)
- Reaction Post & Poll: Vampire Diaries – Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Kat Graham on Bonnie’s Path, the New Mayor, Jeremy & More
Need something to keep you occupied until the new episode A View to a Kill (EP412) tonight? You’re in luck: Ian Somerhalder has done a round of interviews, so we have some reading material for you. In these interviews, he discusses the cure, the sire bond, the island trip, Damon’s relationship with Elena and Stefan, and more. (If more interviews pop up today, we’ll add them to this post, so check back later!) Since the U.K. is a few episodes behind, we’re just going to give you the links without quoting anything that may be spoilery for British fans. Click at your own risk!
- Entertainment Weekly: ‘Vampire Diaries’: Ian Somerhalder explains why Damon gets tortured with his shirt on for a change
- TVLine: Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder on Elena’s Sire Bond, Damon’s Angst About the Cure and More
- Zap2it: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ star Ian Somerhalder envisions a future for Damon and Elena: Parties, an art gallery, and a tropical beach… or not
TV Guide talked to Kat Graham about tonight’s episode A View to a Kill (EP412) and Bonnie’s run-in with Kol. Sounds like it will be pretty dramatic:
“This is the first scene that Bonnie and Kol have had together and it’s honestly one of the most intense scenes I’ve had with one other person since I don’t know when.”
Watch the Vampire Diaries Bite: