Happy TVD Thursday! What better way to prepare for tonight’s new episode than to revisit last week’s. (Sorry for being so tardy with this post, my friends.) Let’s flashback to a time of horrible Franken-storms and an election on the horizon, college road trips and glorious 12th-century Klaus hair…
Happy TVD Thursday Eve!
First up, we’d like to let you know that Crissy Calhoun’s review is on its way, just late. She apologizes.
Secondly, reactions to this particular episode were all over the place, so there is some entertaining reading to be had when you click on any of the recaps below.
Another trip to college so soon? Here’s your chance to watch The Five (EP404) again. US fans can now download the episode from Amazon or iTunes. We’ll update with the iTunes UK link when we get it. And remember, US fans can also watch the episode for free right now at the CW site.
Download The Five:
Canadian fans can watch the episode over at the CTV website.
In case you missed ‘em:
- Reaction post & poll: The Five (EP404)
- Short Promo for The Killer (EP405)
- Extended Promo for The Killer (EP405)
- Complete Songlist for The Five (EP404)
Courtesy of Chris Mollere, Vampire Diaries’ music supervisor – follow him on Twitter!
Songs listed in order of appearance.
|AWOLNATION “Kill Your Heroes”|
|Anders Magna “Glamour”|
|Calvin Harris “Feel So Close (Benny Benassi Remix)”|
|Olivia Broadfield “Happening”|
THIS POST IS A STICKY. KEEP SCROLLING FOR NEW POSTS.
…okay, sorry, where were we? A little pre-occupied with Elijah giving Aragorn a serious run for his money there. So. FLASHBACK TIME! Back to the 12th century, where our favourite Originals show off their flawless style, and Klaus schools everyone on how to have the perfect flashback hair. Back in modern times, Bonnie and Elena visit the local college campus and discover that the Salvatore boarding house is actually a frat house, and that Stefan isn’t the only brother spending eternity as a student.
Once you’ve seen the episode and shaken yourself back to reality, swing by here to rate the new episode of The Vampire Diaries. All discussion about the episode is welcomed and encouraged in the comments of this post. Just remember, beware of spoilers if you haven’t seen the episode yet!
Quick guide to the poll options: Could have sworn we had a poll image around here somewhere… seems to have vanished. 5 missing images = LOVE, 1 missing image = MEH.
With tonight’s new episode of The Vampire Diaries, we get both a trip to college AND a trip to the past. Fun times! (And by “fun,” we probably mean “traumatic.” You know.) The Five (EP404) airs tonight on the CW at 8/7c. Remember to come back after you watch to vote in the poll and discuss the episode in the comments!
Prepare Yourself for The Five:
- Read the synopsis
- See the episode stills
- Watch the short promo
- Watch the extended promo
- Watch the webclip
- Watch another webclip
Miss a post this week?
- Joseph Morgan Teases Tonight’s New Episode, The Five (EP404) (VIDEO)
- Exclusive Still for We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes (EP406) at Hollywood Crush
- Episode Stills for We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes (EP406) via TVOvermind
- Previously on The Vampire Diaries: The Rager (EP403)
- Exclusive Webclip for The Five (EP404) from The Hollywood Reporter
- Vampire Diaries In Review: The Rager (EP403) – Way To Be
- TV Guide Fan Favorites Cover Poll ends tomorrow – help us spread the word for a chance to win TVD posters!
- Friday Night Bites, Oct. 19-26: Hospice, Fitness & Celebrity Tweets
- Episode Downloads for The Rager (EP403)
- Webclip for The Five (EP404)
- Extended Promo for The Five (EP404)
- Complete Songlist for The Rager (EP403)
- Short Promo for The Five (EP404)
- Reaction Post & Poll: Vampire Diaries – The Rager (EP403)
- Price Peterson Interviews Phoebe Tonkin at TV.com
- Official Synopsis for We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (EP406)
- Kat Graham: “I’m still getting shocked.” (VIDEO)
TV Guide has more Joseph Morgan interview goodness and, this week, he’s teasing tonight’s new episode of The Vampire Diaries: The Five (EP404). Joseph explains why it’s his favorite episode so far (and praises writer Rebecca Sonnenshine) and teases that a major secret will surface. Head over to TV Guide to read what Julie Plec has to say about The Five, too. Looks like Season 4′s mythology arc will really get rolling tonight.
Well, here’s a delightful treat for your Friday afternoon. The CW has shared a nice moment of levity from next week’s episode, The Five (EP404).
Here’s a bit more of The Five (EP404), straight from the CW!