The Hollywood Reporter has a new video interview with Kat Graham in which she discusses Bonnie’s future in season five, now that Jeremy is the only one who can see her:
“She loves her friends and family and she can’t connect to them, and it creates an intimacy relying on one person as your connection to the one thing that matters the most to you,” Graham says. “It’s a really beautiful thing to see. She only has him (Jeremy) at this point.”
Then head over to The TV Addict to watch a video interview from Comic-Con with EP Caroline Dries about the upcoming fifth season!
The CW has posted two more in its series of video interviews with its stars, leading up to the fall season. Our first today is with Zach Roerig, otherwise known as Matt on The Vampire Diaries, which will have its season five premiere on Thursday, October 3 at 8/7c:
And we also have Daniella Pineda, a.k.a. Sophie of The Originals, which premieres on Thursday, October 3 at 9/8c before moving to its regular Tuesday time slot. (The network hasn’t put this video on YouTube yet, so apologies if you can’t see it in your country!)
There’s a new promo for The Originals about and it features lots of Elijah. Maybe you’ve heard of him?
The Originals premieres Thursday, October 3 at 9/8c!
The clock is ticking down towards the season premiere of The Originals. To help tide you over, The CW has a new interview with Leah Pipes, who plays bartender Cami.
The CW has posted a new interview with Charles Michael Davis, who has some thoughts on the complex nature of Klaus and Marcel’s relationship. Enjoy!
Lots of news coming out of Comic-Con 2013 about the upcoming season 5 of The Vampire Diaries and the series premiere of The Originals – it’s the perfect antidote to the hiatus blues. In case you missed it, yesterday we posted new sizzle reels from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Today we have all kinds of goodies for you, and we’ll be adding to this post as more information becomes available.
All posts may contain hints, teases and spoilers, click at your own risk.
The Vampire Diaries
- Comic-Con 2013: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Live-Blog [HitFix]
- THE VAMPIRE DIARIES at Comic-Con: Live-Blog [Give Me My Remote]
- Comic-Con 2013: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ panel returns and fans scream [Zap2it]
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ At Comic-Con: Silas, ‘Delena’ & More Season 5 Scoop [Hollywood Life]
- Comic-Con: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Cast, Producers Tease Season 5 [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Comic-Con: The Vampire Diaries Heads to College! [TV Guide]
- Vampire Diaries @ Comic-Con: Power-Hungry ‘Stefan,’ Happy (?) Delena, a Bigger Bad and More [TVLine]
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ stars answer your questions at Comic-Con — VIDEO [Entertainment Weekly]
- Comic-Con: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Readies For Season 5, 100th Episode & The College Years (Video) [Deadline]
- ‘The Vampire Diaries’ at Comic-Con: The cast on Elena and Damon, the big 100th episode, and college plans [Entertainment Weekly]
- The Vampire Diaries at Comic-Con: The Stars and Executive Producer Tease Season 5 [Screenfad]
- THE VAMPIRE DIARIES at Comic-Con: Check Out Photos From the Panel and Signing [Give Me My Remote]
- ‘The Originals’ panel takes a bite out of Comic-Con 2013 [Zap2it]
- Comic-Con: ‘The Originals’ Boss Reveals Fall Premiere Details and Series Hopes [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Is The Originals ’10 Times Sexier’ Than Vampire Diaries? Plus: Co-Stars’ ‘Awkward’ Hand-holding! (VIDEO) [TVLine]
- Is There Hope for Klaroline on The Originals? [TV Guide]
- Joseph Morgan Teases The Originals: What Kind of Father Will Klaus Be? (Video) [TV Fanatic]
And here’s the sizzle reel from the panel for The Originals that happened earlier today at San Diego Comic-Con. Enjoy!
Here’s the sizzle reel that was just aired at the beginning of the Vampire Diaries panel at San Diego Comic-Con. It features both the Stefan/Elena and Damon/Elena love stories as well as the Silas storyline and a first look at season five!
Julie Plec was in Austin recently for the ATX Television Festival. At the TVD panel she gave a few teases for the upcoming season and Hollywood Life has the goods.
…Julie said fans will really enjoy Stefan’s doppelganger story line, which will allow Paul Wesley to flex his acting muscles as two completely different characters.
“[There will be] a pretty cool mythology that will carry on in terms of Silas, and the mystery of his past — 1,000 or 2,000 years ago,” she said.
Not going to lie, we are pretty excited to see Paul Wesley tackle this new challenge. READ MORE SEASON 5 HINTS AT HOLLYWOOD LIFE.
Speaking of new challenges, congratulations to all of you who are graduating this year! The CW also wants to wish you all well, and someone over there has a great sense of humor. Check out their TVD-themed message for graduates.
The CW has released a new extended trailer for season one of The Originals, which will premiere in the fall. Enjoy!