After a one-week break for the Thanksgiving holiday, Vampire Diaries is back this Thursday with a brand new episode. Catch up on any details you might have missed from the last episode with our recap roundup! Feel free to link to other recaps in the comments if you see one you’d like to share that isn’t already on the list.
It’s that wonderful time of year: the moment in the season of The Vampire Diaries when the disparate plot threads start coming together into one super story-line, and with We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes it feels like we’re just on the cusp of something big in the final episodes before the winter hiatus.
Miss last night’s TVD? Here’s your chance to watch We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (EP406) again. US fans can now download the episode from Amazon or iTunes. US fans can also watch the episode for free right now at the CW site.
Download We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes:
Canadian fans can watch the episode over at the CTV website.
In case you missed ‘em:
- Reaction Post & Poll: We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (EP406)
- Short Promo for My Brother’s Keeper (EP407)
- Extended Promo for My Brother’s Keeper (EP407)
- Complete Songlist for We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (EP406)
Courtesy of Chris Mollere, Vampire Diaries’ music supervisor – follow him on Twitter!
Songs listed in order of appearance.
|The Heavy “Same Ol”|
|Dum Dum Girls “Bedroom Eyes”|
|Oberhofer “Away Frm U”|
|Fay Wolf “The Thread Of The Thing”|
|A Fine Frenzy “It’s Alive”|
|Aidan Hawken and Carina Round “Walking Blind”||Unavailable|
THIS POST IS A STICKY. KEEP SCROLLING FOR NEW POSTS.
Elena’s in for a tough time this week. As if feeling guilty for her actions last week isn’t enough, she has to deal with disturbing hallucinations on top. Let’s hope she gets help before she goes too far down the rabbit hole. Jeremy’s also in for a tough time of his own; seriously, no one wants Klaus taking an interest in them. It’s generally unhealthy, and it never ends well.
Once you’ve seen the episode and shaken yourself back to reality, swing by here to rate the new episode of The Vampire Diaries. All discussion about the episode is welcomed and encouraged in the comments of this post. Just remember, beware of spoilers if you haven’t seen the episode yet!
Quick guide to the poll options: All aboard the psychedelic hallucination train! 5 bloody hallucinations = LOVE, 1 bloody hallucination = MEH.
Another Thursday, another new episode of The Vampire Diaries, and another round of fantastic interviews with Candice Accola. First up, Candice talks “Klaus, Miss Mystic Falls, and a Winter Wonderland” with Entertainment Weekly:
Caroline has definitely, in the past, used Klaus’ feelings toward her to distract him so that they can execute their plan and try to get ahead and beat Klaus at his own game. So we’ve seen this before, and we will definitely see it again. Caroline knows the kind of hold that she has over Klaus. I don’t think that she necessarily trusts fully that he will never just switch on a dime — I don’t think anyone can.
And Zap2It brings up the chemistry between Caroline and Stefan (alongside a lot of other topics):
I think Caroline’s biggest struggle is parallel to Stefan’s biggest struggle. This is a season of Caroline just really wanting to do the right thing, and to do the right thing by the people that she cares about. She recognizes what the right thing is, and she can’t ignore it. She wants to do the right thing. It coincides with Stefan, who just wants so hard to do the right thing and to have Elena grow and experience being a vampire in a perfect, safe, right way. He’s almost re-doing the way that he became a vampire through Elena. He’s getting another chance, and he wants things to go a certain way, even if it’s not necessarily the best thing for her, he wants it to be right.
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes (EP406) airs tonight on the CW at 8/7c. Remember to come back after you watch to vote in the poll and discuss the episode in the comments! And just a reminder: There’s no new episode next week because of Thanksgiving; an encore of Growing Pains (EP401) will air instead.
Prepare Yourself for We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes:
- Read the synopsis
- See the episode stills
- Watch the short promo
- Watch the extended promo
- Watch the webclip
- Watch another webclip
Miss a post this week?
- Candice Accola Interview from TV Fanatic + Julie Plec with TV Guide (AUDIO)
- Candice Accola Talks Caroline’s Love Life via TVLine
- Official Synopsis for We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street (EP408)
- Previously on The Vampire Diaries: The Killer (EP405)
- Exclusive WWII Flashback Photo & Video at Entertainment Weekly
- Vampire Diaries In Review: The Killer (EP405) – Marked
- Second Webclip for We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes (EP406)
- Webclip for We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (EP406)
- Friday Night Bites, November 2-9: Political Discussion, Great Interviews & Covington Concerns
- The Killer (EP405) Post-Mortems & More!
- Episode Downloads for The Killer (EP405)
- Extended Promo for We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (EP406)
- Complete Songlist for The Killer (EP405)
- Short Promo for We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (EP406)
- Reaction Post & Poll: Vampire Diaries – The Killer (EP405)
- Official Stills for My Brother’s Keeper (EP407)
- Julie Plec, Todd Williams & Michael Narducci Preview The Killer (EP405)
Um . . . ew? The CW has posted a new, rather bloody, webclip for Thursday’s episode, We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes (EP406).
New webclip for We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (EP406). Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley and Joseph Morgan appear in this one, enjoy!
Need just a smidgen more crazy this Friday morning? Check out the extended promo for next week’s all-new episode, We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes (EP406).