We’re guessing you may have a lot of questions and feelings after last night’s emotional and action-packed episode, Do Not Go Gentle (EP320). Luckily, Julie Plec and several cast members did a Q&A with critics and journalists after a screening of the episode earlier in the week, so there are plenty of articles for you to read. Warning: These ALL have spoilers through Do Not Go Gentle (EP320), as well as hints about the last two episodes of the season, so read at your own risk! We’re serious!
- E!Online: Vampire Diaries Post-Mortem: Find Out What’s Next After Tonight’s Heartbreaking Episode + a bit of scoop in Spoiler Chat Daily
- Examiner: Julie Plec previews ‘The Vampire Diaries’ final two episodes
- The Futon Critic: Interview: “The Vampire Diaries” Executive Producer Julie Plec
- THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: Julie Plec on the Alaric Twist and the Triangle Complications
- The Hollywood Reporter: ‘Vampire Diaries’: Mystic Falls Says Goodbye to a Beloved Character (Almost)
- Hollywood.com: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Producer On Tonight’s Tragedy
- KSiteTV: Vampire Diaries “Do Not Go Gentle Post-mortem: Julie Plec & the Cast Talk About the Episode & What’s Next
- The TV Addict: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Post Mortem: EP Julie Plec and Stars Candice Accola, Michael Trevino, Steven R. McQueen, and Zach Roerig React to Thursday’s Cliffhanger and Tease What’s Ahead!
- TV Guide: Vampire Diaries Boss Answers Questions about “Hardcore” Alaric, the Finale Flashback and More
- TVLine: Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on Tonight’s Big Cliffhanger and What’s Next!
- Zap2it: ‘The Vampire Diaries’: Alaric’s fate revealed plus 10 things to know
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.