Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- Candice Accola on the red carpet at the Elle Magazine Party (video above).
- Watch the trailer for Paul Wesley’s new movie, The Baytown Disco.
- Candice and Straight 2 Video singing “Waterfalls”.
- Check out this great behind the scenes video, Road To Graffiti: Episode 2
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev at the Coachella Music Festival.
- The two actors also attended the Burton Snowboards pool party in Palm Springs.
- They also dropped by the Glamour book party, to celebrate the release of 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She’s 30.
- Torrey DeVitto tweeted out this photo of herself hanging out with her dad.
- Can Steven R. McQueen be any more adorable?
- Joseph Morgan named one of the season’s best by TV Guide.
- Daniel Gillies was at NBC Universal Summer Press Day, to promote his new show, Saving Hope.
- Learn more about Saving Hope in this interview with Daniel and co-star Erica Durance.
- Speaking of Daniel Gillies, he’ll be at the Catalina Film Festival for the West coast premiere of Broken Kingdom.
- Kat Graham performed at the opening of the Chili Beans store in LA.
- More pictures of Kat from the opening.
- Ian Somerhalder dropped by Good Day LA to chat about his activist work. (video)
- Zach Roerig at a screening of Black November.
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.