Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- Paul Wesley, Candice Accola and Kat Graham are featured in the Express SceneMakers photo shoot, advertised in Vogue, and you can check out a behind the scene video above.
- Nina Dobrev graces the cover of Ocean Drive magazine for September. And there’s more from her interview here.
- Finally: This new set of stills from Perks of Being a Wallflower includes one of Nina!
- And here’s a fun interview with Nina from a Perks set visit.
- Paul Wesley wants to do more movies.
- Photos from Kat Graham’s appearance at Samsung Galaxy S III In Chicago event in Chicago.
- Nina Dobrev getting her groove on at the set of Perks Of Being A Wallflower
- Arielle Kebbel will be appearing on Hawaii Five-0.
- Live and breathe ‘shipping and TVD? Here you go.
- Chris Grismer shares a photo of Nina Dobrev in glasses. (They suit her, yeah?)
- Candice teases us with a photos of the EP405 script.
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.