Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- Watch for Nina Dobrev in Fashion Magazine’s September issue.
- Behind the scenes of Nina Dobrev’s Fashion Magazine shoot (video above).
- Remember that super-sweet congrats video the TVD cast did for U.S. Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas? Watch her (and her family’s) reaction to the video.
- Damon crowned Ultimate Bad Boy by TV Line. Way to go, fandom!
- If you’re looking for Sebastian Roche, check the hospital. Well, check General Hospital, at least!
- Kayla Ewell isn’t done with the undead.
- Kelly Clarkson visited the set of The Vampire Diaries. Claire Holt tweeted this picture of the two of them together.
- Close-up picture of Nina Dobrev’s cool heels from the Teen Choice Awards.
- Kat Graham goes shopping with The Hollywood Reporter. (Video)
- Jared Leto hung out with Barack Obama and Ian Somerhalder at a fundraiser recently and Ian neglected to invite Julie Plec.
- Episode 3 of Candice Accola’s Dating Rules From My Future Self is live!
- Phoebe Tonkin arrives in Mystic Falls!
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.