Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- Nina Dobrev graces the October 2012 cover of Seventeen magazine and you can check out an interview with Nina in the video above and see photo outtakes at Seventeen.com.
- Photos of Kat Graham walking the red carpet at last night’s MTV Video Music Awards.
- TVD writer Caroline Dries was flipping through the September issue of Vogue and spotted Kat Graham and Candice Accola.
- Michael Trevino and Steven R. McQueen are featured in the September issue of Zooey Magazine in their Television Rockstars spread. Check out the spread.
- Candice Accola is featured in Issue #2 of STNDRD magazine. Check out the entire spread at Candice Accola Web.
- Nina Dobrev, Candice Accola, Kayla Ewell and…Mickey Mouse!
- Price Peterson has an animated interview with Ian Somerhalder. No, literally.
- Watch for Ian Somerhalder on the cover of Defy Magazine’s September issue. Photographer Angelo Kritikos tweeted a sneak peek.
- And here’s a taste of the article.
- More pictures from Ian’s Defy Magazine spread.
- Daniel Gillies is looking dashing at New York Fashion Week.
- Novelist Bec McMaster discusses her love of Damon.
- Daniel Gillies stopped by PIX Morning News to talk Broken Kingdom (video).
- BlueRayDefinition.com reviews The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Third Season Blu Ray release and gives it 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- TVD guest star Phoebe Tonkin talks to PopSugar Australia about finding her feet in Hollywood.
- NPR name drops TVD in their story on TV and product placement.
- The Washington Times chats with TVD guest star Robert Ri’chard about the show, social media, and more.
- SugarScape pits Bella Swan against Elena Gilbert.
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.