Ready for O Come, All Ye Faithful (EP409) tonight? Everyone has opinions on the latest turn of events in the Damon and Elena relationship and TV Guide Magazine caught up with Ian Somerhalder to discuss what the sire bond means to the couple’s fledgling romance and the steps they’ll each take to ensure what Elena is experiencing is the real deal:
TV Guide Magazine: Will it be good for the show if Elena and Damon stay together for a while?
Somerhalder: I think it’s good for the story: If Elena is with Damon, this sire bond is always an issue; plus, his brother’s really angry. So until both of them know if it’s true love, they’ve decided they’re not going to sleep together again. There will be more romance and less sex. Damon wants to do the right thing, but losing Elena is not an option. It’s a tough predicament for him.
- The Hollywood Reporter: Caroline and Tyler Unable to ‘Hold Up a Relationship,’ Candice Accola Says
- Entertainment Weekly: Candice Accola teases tonight’s midseason finale
- Hollywood.com: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ star Candice Accola on Hope for Klaroline, Forwood, and a Cure
- Celebuzz: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Candice Accola Talks ‘Klaroline’ and Tension with Tyler (Q&A)
- The TV Chick: Joseph Morgan (Klaus) from The Vampire Diaries previews tonight’s Big Mid-Season Finale
- TV Fanatic: Joseph Morgan Teases “Mind-Blowing Horrors” to Come
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.