Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks.
- Ian Somerhalder talked to The WB’s Fanticipation about the ISF and how he uses social media to connect. [Fanticipation]
- Ian also posted a beautiful photo from his visit to Shanghai. [Instagram]
- Nina Dobrev has been cast in Fox’s Let’s Be Cops, a comedy film starring Jake Johnson & Damon Wayans Jr. [Variety]
- Nina Dobrev attended the premiere of The Great Gatsby in New York, looking gorgeous in a Versace dress. [Go Fug Yourself]
- It’s an unlucky week for the Donovan family! Melinda Clarke, our Kelly Donovan, fractured her hand while filming a fight with Maggie Q on Nikita. We wish her a quick recovery! [Twitter]
- The Fug Girls have some thoughts on Nina’s look at the Origins GinZing Moisturizer launch, not to be confused with the line of skincare products I would like The Originals to introduce. Make this happen, Elijah. [Go Fug Yourself]
- Joseph Morgan’s birthday is approaching and he is raising money for Positive Women to mark the occasion! Click through to see a video he recorded and donate. [Twitter]
- Jeremy Gilbert himself, Steven R. McQueen, makes a cameo in a music video by singer Naia Kete. [Twitter]
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.