- Phoebe Tonkin shared this photo of the hunky Originals gentlemen. [phoebejtonkin]
- The Richmond Times-Dispatch has a piece on Zach Roerig’s film, Field of Lost Shoes. The Civil War film will premiere at the GI Film Festival in May. [Times Dispatch]
- You can now watch the first episode of Showtime’s The Year of Living Dangerously. One of the episodes will feature Ian Somerhalder. [RYOT]
- Ian will be doing a Google Hangout this Sunday to promote the show. [Google]
- Paul Wesley will be amongst the judges at the 2014 Tribeca Film Fest. Wesley will judge the narrative short film competition. [Variety]
- Mia Kirshner (Isobel) has landed a recurring role on a new Netflix series, which is as yet untitled. The psychological thriller will feature Kyle Chandler. [Deadline]
- Nina Dobrev has, appropriately enough, been cast in the film Final Girls, which stars Malin Akerman & Taissa Farmiga. Nina will play an “alpha ex-best friend” in the horror comedy. [THR]
- The CW will broadcast the former web-series Backpackers, which co-stars Dillon Casey (Noah). [TVLine]
- Todd Williams (Connor) has been cast in a new action movie with The Rock. [The Wrap]
Miss a post this week?
- Webclip for The Originals: The Big Uneasy (EP118)
- Official Stills for The Vampire Diaries: What Lies Beneath (EP520)
- Official Stills for The Vampire Diaries: Man On Fire (EP519)
- TONIGHT – The Vampire Diaries: No Exit (EP514 Encore) Airs at 8/7c
- Official Synopsis for The Vampire Diaries: What Lies Beneath (EP520)
- Official Synopsis for The Originals: A Closer Walk with Thee (EP120)
- Official Stills for The Originals: An Unblinking Death (EP119)
- TONIGHT – The Originals: Le Grand Guignol (EP115 Encore) Airs at 8/7c
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.