Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- This may be the greatest cake ever (pictured above).
- When Nina Dobrev tweets that she’s on top of the world…she ain’t kidding.
- Mr. Saltzman gets a nod in this list of TV teacher superlatives.
- Take a look at what Rob Pralgo’s been up to.
- The IS Foundation was nominated for a Shorty Award.
- Ian Somerhalder is raiding Damon Salvatore’s library.
- Kat Graham has found a jacket that can only be accessorized with a hookah and a giant mushroom.
- Congratulations to Daniel Gillies for the pickup of Saving Hope!
- Looks like US audiences can keep their fingers crossed that Saving Hope might be shown here, as well.
- Thanks to Klaus, Michael Trevino can now appear on vampire-specific lists, like this one!
- Ian Somerhalder and Joseph Morgan are…blindfolded?
- Al Septien is at it again with the behind-the-scenes pics. Alaric’s arsenal, anyone?
- Bianca Lawson just can’t stay away from the monsters.
- Torrey DeVitto urges fans to support hospice care.
- Kayla Ewell is having lots of fun.
- Royal Ballet soloist Melissa Hamilton is a big Vampire Diaries fan.
- Hey, look! It’s Michael Narducci!
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.