Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- Ian Somerhalder tweeted the picture above, he’s getting into the holiday spirit.
- Even Malese Jow’s smile is festive!
- What gift did the assistants get for the TVD Writers this year?
- Did they like the present? Yes, they did!
- The smack talk has already begun.
- Joseph Morgan pops up on After Elton’s celebrity Twitterwatch.
- Kevin Williamson probably didn’t need a lot of help setting up his Christmas tree this year.
- Homecoming (EP309) makes #41 on this lit of 50 Best TV Episodes of 2011.
- Where in the world is Carmen Sandi…Daniel Gillies?
- If you DVR TVD, you’re not alone.
- Claire Holt talks about auditioning for The Secret Circle and sharing a network with buddy Phoebe Tonkin.
- Kat Graham looking rather dangerous at the Chrysalis Charity Benefit. Mind the sharp bits!
- Happy Hanukkah! Kat Graham and Mia Kirshner appear at numbers 9 and 32 on this list.
- Well of course The Vampire Diaries makes a great gift!
- A list of theTop Ten Charitable Celebrities, and Ian Somerhalder is on it.
- Malese Jow is picking out some ologies.
- Ian’s apple pic makes a list of Top 10 Best Celebrity Twitter Pictures.
- Al Septien tweeted this pic of himself, Nina Dobrev and Turi Meyer.
- And this one of himself, Turi Meyer, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder.
- Joseph Morgan is one of the Top Ten Hump Day Hotties of 2011.
- Interesting Q&A with the Founder of Give Back Hollywood.
- A little Steven R. McQueen for your Friday.
- Nina Dobrev talks about trying to protect her hair from all the abuse it gets on set.
- Do you want Kat Graham’s look? Daniel Curet tweeted some tips.
- Speaking of looks, TV Guide takes on a fashion challenge.
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.