Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- Watch Kat Graham’s new music video for Put Your Graffiti On Me!
- Buy it on Amazon!
- Buy it on iTunes US! Or iTunes UK!
- Get a look at the different styles featured in the video.
- Kat talks about balancing her acting and music careers.
- Also, she likes cupcakes!
- Nathaniel Buzolic gives a personal video appeal to support efforts to end slavery around the world.
- Learn more about the charity Nathaniel mentions at citizeneffect.org.
- This German advertisement for The Vampire Diaries has us a little bit puzzled.
- The Ian Somerhalder Foundation begins the “Lets Get Dirty” initiative, which Ian explains to ecorazzi in this interview.
- Ian Somerhalder interview and red carpet footage from the Humane Society’s 26th Annual Genesis Awards. (VIDEO)
- A brief video of red carpet footage, released by the Humane Society. (VIDEO)
- Glamour had a brief chat with Ian from the Genesis Awards (scroll down, he’s #5!).
- Pictures of Ian at the Genesis Awards. There’s a (famous!) puppy!
- No puppies in these pictures of Ian from Perez Hilton’s birthday party. There’s a hat, though.
- Julie Plec tweeted out this picture of Matt Davis. We’re nervous!
- A gallery of kick-ass women on TV? You’d better believe that Caroline Forbes is in it!
- This is an interesting article about book-to-TV adaptations and the problem of spoilers, with some quotes from Julie Plec.
- Speaking of Julie Plec, we absolutely LOVE this picture of her.
- Check out Persia White backstage at the Wendy Williams show.
- Last but not least, please don’t forget to vote for us in for us in the NewNowNext Awards, in the Superfan Site category!
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.