Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks.
- Check out Kat Graham’s picture of Australian fun with friends and coworkers, above. [Instagram]
- We’re sending huge congratulations to Daniel Gillies and Rachael Leigh Cook, who are expecting their first child! We’re so excited for you! [People]
- And big congratulations also go to Julie Plec, whose pilot The Tomorrow People was ordered to series by the CW! [Deadline]
- Want a necklace like the one Rebekah wore last night? You’re in luck. [Peggy Li]
- Don’t miss Daniel Gillies’s movie Broken Kingdom and making-of documentary Kingdom Come on Showtime on May 15th! [Monster Machine]
- Michaela McManus’s new show The Last Ship has been picked up by TNT. Congratulations, Michaela! [Deadline]
- Candice Accola continued her dedication to Lyme Disease awareness by hosting the annual Tick-Born Disease Alliance benefit. [Hollywood Life]
- Take a look at Nina Dobrev all dressed up for the punk-themed Met Ball. [Go Fug Yourself]
- Does the Mystic Grill serve Midori? If so, customers will be seeing a familiar face in Midori promotions, as Candice Accola is taking on the job of spokesmodel for the liquor. [NY Post]
- Ian Somerhalder has joined the board of interactive news site RYOT. [The Wrap]
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.