Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- Uh-oh, Kat, look behind you!
- As of this writing, at least, you can get The Vampire Diaries DVD sets at Amazon US for $12.99 each: season one and season two. (Prices change without notice, especially this time of year, so grab them now if you want them!)
- Michael Trevino tells Latina magazine what’s he’s grateful for this Thanksgiving.
- He also answered some fan questions on Twitter the other night.
- Steven R. McQueen celebrated Thanksgiving with a food fight.
- What’s up next for Sebastian Roche?
- Nina Dobrev tweeted a self-portrait just before getting her wisdom teeth out a few days ago. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
- The Vampire Diaries made io9′s list of 10 Vampire Stories That Are More Romantic Than Twilight: Breaking Dawn.
- It’s also #6 on Digital Spy’s list of the sexiest TV shows ever.
- And it made TWoP’s list of Shows That Should Have Holiday Episodes (But Won’t).
- And AOL TV’s list of TV shows they’re most thankful for.
- Arielle Kebbel has a smile made of magic.
- Kat Graham has Candice Accola’s back, Kat recently tweeted this pic of Candice’s Seventeen Magazine spread.
- And Persia White is enjoying working with Kat Graham and the rest of the cast and crew.
- Looks like Courtney Ford is taking a break from the vampires. Keep an eye out for her on Parenthood.
- Michael Trevino did a new photo shoot for Tyler Shields, along with Jenna Ushkowitz and Emma Roberts.
- Anne Rice did an interview about vampire fiction that mentions the show.
- Former TVD writer Andrew Kreisberg is writing a Booster Gold pilot for Syfy.
- You can now get Joseph Morgan’s movie Angels Crest on iTunes On Demand.
- UK fans! You’ll also be able to see Joseph’s Ben Hur over the holidays on Channel 5.
- TV Goodness is thankful for The Vampire Diaries this year.
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.