Friday Night Bites is a weekly round-up for various tidbits of show and cast/crew news not quite big enough to warrant a blog post, not strictly Vampire Diaries-related, or that somehow just fell through the cracks. Please insert theme song by Explosions in the Sky here and enjoy.
- Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto attended the Entertainment Weekly Pre-Emmy Party Presented By L’Oreal Paris (picture above).
- Ian Somerhalder at the Strut Your Mutt fundraiser for the Best Friends Animal Society.
- And video of Ian at Strut Your Mutt!
- Kat Graham tweeted a pic of herself in Disfunkshion Mag.
- Photo of Steven R. McQueen and Zach Roerig at the opening of Taco Bell’s Graduate To Go Studio.
- Nina Dobrev, Candice Accola and Kat Graham sparkled at the 2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival.
- TV Guide’s Matt Roush gives some thoughts on TVD Season 3 in Sunday’s edition of Ask Matt.
- E!Online will be livestreaming the Environmental Media Awards on Saturday, check it out and keep an eye out for Ian Somerhalder!
- If you’ve ever wanted a look at Ian’s early days as a teenage model, today is your lucky day.
- Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto were on hand for the Humane Society’s H-Couture 2012 Fur-Free Fashion Show.
- Nina Dobrev talks The Perks of Being a Wallflower with FanBolt and Collider.
- And check out her Toronto International Film Festival portrait.
- Want to win a chat with Daniel Gillies and Rachael Leigh Cook? Paste Magazine is running a pretty sweet contest.
- Sara Canning’s new show, Primeval: New World, now has a trailer!
- Cosmopolitan Australia dubs Phoebe Tonkin their Rising Star of the Year.
- Our long (inter)national nightmare is over: iphignia939 is posting about TVD again!
- Need something to sip while watching season four? Check out this themed tea!
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.