- Nina Dobrev & TVD newbie Kendrick Sampson look like they’re having fun on set. [Instagram]
- To celebrate 4 years of TVD, Entertainment Weekly put together a list of 20 things they’re happy TVD gave us. [EW]
- Grace Phipps was interviewed by Starry Constellation Magazine, where she revealed an upcoming appearance on Supernatural. [Starry Mag]
- Television Without Pity’s is celebrating the 10 year anniversary of their Tubey Awards with awards for the past decade of TV. You can vote for TVD in several categories: Best TV Show, Ian Somerhalder for Favorite Actor, Nina Dobrev for Favorite Actress, Best Drama, Best Cast, Best Guilty Pleasure, Damon Salvatore for Best Character, Elena & Damon for Best Relationship, Elena & Stefan for Worst Relationship, Season 1 & Season 2 Finales for Best Season Finale, Katherine chops Uncle John’s fingers for Biggest WTF Moment, & Damon for Best Badass. [TWoP]
- Matt Davis is headed to CSI in a recurring role as a fireman’s son. His first episode will air in late October. [TVLine]
- Sara Canning’s romantic comedy, The Right Kind of Wrong, was acquired by Magnolia Pictures for US distribution early next year. [Deadline]
- Rolling Stone talked to TVD’s music supervisor, Chris Mollere, about music placement on television. [RS]
- Kat Graham talked to SheKnows.com about her music, marriage and TVD. [SheKnows]
- Kat also contributed to a PSA on suicide prevention. [EW]
- Nina Dobrev is on the cover of the October People StyleWatch Magazine. [WhoSay]
- Michael Trevino will be narrating the audiobook version of Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan’s Saving Raphael Santiago from The Bane Chronicles. It goes on sale next week. [tumblr]
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.