The Killer (EP405) was messy in all kinds of ways, so if you’re still trying to sort it all out (or just finish the mopping!) you’ve got plenty of company this morning! We’re here to help with extra towels and a collection of interviews and post-mortems.
SPOILERS, SPOILERS, SPOILERS. Make sure you’ve seen the episode before reading any of these!
- Zap2it:‘The Vampire Diaries’ scoop:[spoiler] Julie Plec weighs in on Elena’s first kill[/spoiler], romance, bromance, and more
- Zap2it: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ secret hero: Let’s talk about Tyler
- The Hollywood Reporter: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Boss Answers 13 of Season 4′s Biggest Questions
- Examiner: Julie Plec teases the ‘origin story of the vampire hunter’ to come on ‘TVD’
- TV Guide: The Vampire Diaries Boss: Elena’s [spoiler]First Kill[/spoiler] Will Have Profound Consequences
- Hollywood.com: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Post-Mortem: Julie Plec on the First Kill, the Five, and More!
- CeleBuzz: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Postmortem: EP Julie Plec Says ‘Everything’s About to Change’
- TVLine: Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on Elena’s [Spoiler], What a Cure Would Mean and More!
- KSiteTV: Vampire Diaries “The Killer” Post-Mortem: Julie Plec & Michael Narducci Talk Aftershocks
- Collider: Writer/Producers Julie Plec and Michael Narducci Talk THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Season 4, the Holiday Episode, and Big Reveals
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.