The 2012 Upfront took place today in New York City and most the Vampire Diaries cast – Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Kat Graham, Michael Trevino, Steven R. McQueen, Candice Accola, Zach Roerig and Matt Davis (for his new show, Cult) – were in attendance. As we posted earlier this morning, The Vampire Diaries returns in October for Season 4 and the cast may have had a few hints to throw out on the green carpet. Check out links to videos and photos below.
Video & Interviews
- E!Online: Candice Accola on “Vampire Diaries” Finale
- E!Online: Michael Trevino and Zach Roerig on “Diaries”
- E!Online: Nina Dobrev on Shocking “Diaries” Finale
- E!Online: Ian Somerhalder on Dealing With Fame
- E!Online: Is Paul Wesley Like His “Vampire Diaries” Character?
- E!Online: Matthew Davis Talks New Beginnings With “Cult”
- The Insider: Matt Davis on his ‘happy’ death.
- MTV: Ian Somerhalder Says ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Role Would Be ‘Amazing’.
- Hollywood Life: Michael Trevino Hopes To Play Klaus ‘For A Few Episodes’.
- Hollywood Life: Candice Accola Is ‘Sure’ Joseph Morgan Will Return.
- Wetpaint: Zach Roerig Says Matt Shouldn’t Have A New Love Interest in Vampire Diaries Season 4
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.