The cast and crew of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals converged on Atlanta to celebrate the landmark 100th episode of The Vampire Diaries, culminating in a big celebratory bash put on by Warner Bros. 100 EPISODES, GUYS. Crazy.
Bust out those daggers, it’s time for some cake!
- Breaking: Kevin Williamson and Ian Somerhalder are adorable [Naira_TVD]
- Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev & The Vampire Diaries Cast Celebrate 100 Blood Sucking Episodes! [Perez Hilton]
- The Vampire Diaries 100th Episode Celebration: Cast Photos and Tweets from the Party! [Alloy Entertainment]
- TVD 100th Episode Party! [The Vampire Diaries Facebook page]
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Cast Celebrates 100 Episodes In Atlanta — Red Carpet Pics [Hollywood Life]
- Fugs and Fabs: Vampire Diaries 100th Episode Party [Go Fug Yourself]
- ‘TVD’ Cast Talks Overwhelming 100th Ep Emotions [ETonline]
Yay!!!! It's all because of you! Thank you TVD family!!!! pic.twitter.com/woCuBAnusY
— Kevin Williamson (@kevwilliamson) November 10, 2013
Tonight we get to celebrate #tvd100. I'm even going to wear a dress. It's basically prom, at a really fancy hotel, with booze.
— julieplec (@julieplec) November 9, 2013
— Nina Dobrev (@ninadobrev) November 10, 2013
On way to the vampire diaries 100 episode WB extravaganza. Congrats to all of the hard working crew and cast.
— Paul Wesley (@paulwesley) November 10, 2013
100 fricking episodes!Huh?You're allso amazing-thanks 4 this insane spaceship ride.I truly thank&love you Love IS&DS pic.twitter.com/4gKNWybpgz
— ian somerhalder (@iansomerhalder) November 9, 2013
Thank you Vampire Diaries for changing my life and stuff ;) #TVD100
— Joseph Morgan (@JosephMorgan) November 10, 2013
#TVD100 Slay together. Stay together. Xx
— DANIEL GILLIES (@danieljgillies) November 10, 2013
— Candice Accola (@CandiceAccola) November 10, 2013
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.