THIS IS IT. The last encore of the summer, the last episode before the return of The Vampire Diaries with NEW episodes on Thursday, September 15th at 8/7c! Longest hiatus EVER, right? But next Thursday, everything will be better. Let’s celebrate by tuning in and watching the Season 2 finale tonight and getting excited all over again.
Episode refresher course:
- Reaction post & poll
- Complete songlist
- Discuss the episode
- Crissy Calhoun’s recap: There Will Be Consequences
Miss a post this week?
- Official Synopsis For The End of the Affair (EP303)
- TVLine’s Exclusive First Look at New “V3″ Promo Posters
- New Episode Stills from The Hybrid (EP302)
- Sara Canning Meets #TVD Fans at Dragon*Con
- Ian Somerhalder Talks Kisses & Kittens + Kevin Williamson on Love Triangles & Klaus
- Friday Night Bites, August 27-September 2: There’s Something in the Woods
- HQ Season 3 Promotional Photos: Nina, Paul, Ian & Joseph
- TV Guide’s First Look at Jeremy & Vicki in The Hybrid (EP302)
- The CW & GetGlue (Finally!) Team Up on Vampire Diaries Stickers & More
- Paul Wesley on Live with Regis & Kelly, Monday, Sept 12th
- The Insider: First Season 3 Promo Shot of Joseph Morgan
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.