To cure or not to cure? Everyone has an opinion (and, theoretically, a plan) tonight when Catch Me If You Can (EP411) airs on the CW at 8/7c. Note: New episodes will return in the U.K. in February; when we get an exact date we’ll let you know!
Prepare Yourself for Catch Me If You Can:
- Read the synopsis
- See the episode stills
- Watch the short promo
- Watch the extended promo
- Watch the webclip
- Watch another webclip
Miss a post this week?
- Official Stills for A View To A Kill (EP412)
- Official Synopsis for Down the Rabbit Hole (EP414)
- TV Guide’s Vampire Diaries Bite & Why Klaus Isn’t Any Worse Than The Salvatores
- Vampire Diaries In Review: After School Special (EP410) – The Painful Truth
- HuffPost TV Exclusive Webclip for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Previously On The Vampire Diaries: After School Special (EP410)
- Daniel Gillies Joins Cast of The Originals
- TVD Rehash with Arielle Kebbel: After School Special (EP410) (VIDEO)
- Webclip for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Episode Downloads for After School Special (EP410)
- Complete Songlist for After School Special (EP410)
- Extended Promo for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Short Promo for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
- Reaction Post & Poll: Vampire Diaries – After School Special (EP410)
- Paul Wesley Talks Brotherly Love with Ology + Claire Holt Interviews Galore
- Official Stills for Catch Me If You Can (EP411)
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.