ONE WEEK LEFT, YOU GUYS. Season five of The Vampire Diaries premieres next Thursday, October 3rd with I Know What You Did Last Summer (EP501). Tonight, you can relive all the highs and lows of the season four finale when Graduation (EP423 Encore) airs on the CW at 8/7c.
Episode refresher course:
We’re trying something new this season! Instead of saving the captioned stills for encore airings, we want YOU to give us witty captions for these stills from next week’s new episodes of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Leave your captions in the comments or tweet them to @tvdnews and we’ll pick our favorites to feature in the TONIGHT posts.
Miss a post this week?
- Webclip from The Originals: Always and Forever (EP101)
- New Tyler Poster via Official TVD Facebook + New Klaus & Marcel Poster at ET Online
- Danielle Campbell Talks Davina with TV Fanatic (VIDEO)
- Candice Accola Talks Caroline & Tyler at TV Guide (VIDEO)
- Phoebe Tonkin Discusses Klaus & Hayley’s Relationship at TV Guide (VIDEO)
- The Originals to Premiere in the UK on 22nd October
- Roundup: The Vampire Diaries Season Premiere Teases
- Exclusive The Originals Character Posters at The Hollywood Reporter
- Candice Accola Talks TVD Season 5 with ETonline (VIDEO)
- New Cast Photo for The Originals
- Joseph Morgan Talks Marcel with TV Guide + Kendrick Sampson on Jesse via TV Fanatic (VIDEOS)
- Friday Night Bites, Sept 14 – 20: Full House, Fall Fashion & Audiobooks
- Official Stills for The Originals: House of the Rising Son (EP102)
- Official Synopsis for The Vampire Diaries: True Lies (EP502)
- Official Synopsis for The Originals: House of the Rising Son (EP102)
- The Originals: Exclusive Flashback Still via EW
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.