Just a month left! Season five of The Vampire Diaries premieres on October 3rd with I Know What You Did Last Summer (EP501). Tonight, an encore presentation of Pictures of You (EP419) airs on the CW at 8/7c.
Episode refresher course:
Miss a post this week?
- Kat Graham Discusses Her Most Memorable TVD Season 4 Moment (VIDEO)
- Not Crazy, Just Passionate: Best of The Vampire Diaries Season 4
- TVD Season 4 Now Available On DVD & Blu-Ray
- Season 4 DVD Bonus Feature: How Jeremy’s Hunter’s Mark Was Made (VIDEO)
- Friday Night Bites, Aug 24 – 30: Clean Energy & a Hospice Documentary
- New Marcel Promo for The Originals (VIDEO)
- New Vampire Diaries Season 5 promo (VIDEO)
- Exclusive Stills for I Know What You Did Last Summer (EP501) at ETOnline
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.