We disagree, Mason. Salvatores wielding sharp objects (see Stefan and stakes, Damon with a fire poker) and a good-looking dude tied up is kinda sexy. Sure, your torture was tragic, and possibly not all that necessary, but we thank you for being in chains or ropes for most of your stay in Mystic Falls. Fan service at its finest. We salute you, Mason Lockwood. That being said… Want to relive the most uncomfortable fireside chat in Vampire Diaries history? (Amazingly, there’s been a few!) And then choke up all over again at Paul Wesley’s Stefan Tears? (They get us every single time.) Tune in to the CW tonight at 8/7c to see how Plan B rolls out. Only 77 days left until Vampire Diaries Season 3!
Do you understand?
- Reaction post & poll
- Complete songlist
- Discuss the episode
- Crissy Calhoun’s recap: Necessary Evils
VOTE FOR VAMPIRE DIARIES:
Miss a post this week?
- The Hunters: Moonsong cover revealed + Stefan’s Diaries #5 & #6 announced
- Vampire-Diaries.net readers choose their favorite death scenes (Golden Gravestone Awards, Part 1)
- Ripping Open TVD: “Death” on The Vampire Diaries
- Paul Wesley at Transatlantyk Festival Press Conference (video)
- Nina Dobrev on “brilliant” Julie Plec & work-life balance (video)
- POLL: Best Death Scene (Golden Gravestone Awards, Part 1)
- Friday Night Bites, June 18-24: Photo shoots, new shows & suspender(s)
- Ian, Paul & Nina in PopSugar Top 10 Vampires & Werewolves (video)
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.