Three weeks to go! Season five of The Vampire Diaries premieres on October 3rd with I Know What You Did Last Summer (EP501). Tonight, an encore presentation of She’s Come Undone (EP421) airs on the CW at 8/7c.
Episode refresher course:
Miss a post this week?
- New TVD Season 5 Promo: Game Changer (VIDEO)
- TV Guide Exclusive: New TVD Season 5 Promo Poster
- Exclusive Promo for The Originals at TVLine
- The Originals picked up in the UK by Syfy
- TV Fanatic Interviews with Steven R. McQueen & Charles Michael Davis (VIDEO)
- Paul Wesley Plays It Safe (VIDEO)
- Claire Holt Discusses Rebekah’s Relationship with Her Brothers (VIDEO)
- The Originals: New Photos via Zap2it
- Friday Night Bites, Aug 31 – Sept 6: Africa, Aja, and Kat Graham Tours
- E!Online Exclusive First Look: Six Photos from The Originals’ Oct 3rd Premiere
- Caroline Dries Teases Season 5′s Changes at Give Me My Remote
- DVD Extra: What’s a Vampire Cure Look Like? at IGN (VIDEO)
- TV Fanatic Set Visit Interviews with Ian Somerhalder & Paul Wesley (VIDEO)
- Joseph Morgan & Charles Michael Davis Talk Klaus & Marcel at TV Guide (VIDEO)
- Phoebe Tonkin Talks Hayley, Werewolves, Family & Klaus (VIDEO)
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.