Tonight we flash back to the beginning of season three with The Birthday (EP301)! It’s the perfect way to celebrate today’s announcement that The Vampire Diaries will be returning for season four in its usual Thursday 8/7c timeslot in October. But tonight, tune in an hour later: at least for now, summer reruns are airing at 9/8c.
Episode refresher course:
- Reaction post & poll
- Complete songlist
- Discuss the episode
- Crissy Calhoun’s recap: Don’t Let Go
Miss a post this week?
- The Vampire Diaries Paired with Beauty & the Beast Starting October 2012
- Tonight in the UK: Before Sunset (EP320)
- Paul Wesley Featured on Mr Porter
- Vampire Diaries In Review: The Departed (EP322) – It’ll Be Fine…
- Tune In for the Final I Heart TVD Radio Show Ever Tonight at 11pm ET/8pm PT
- Julie Plec On Season 4 via Zap2it
- Friday Night Bites, May 5-11: Met Gala, Clean Beaches & Plenty of Milk
- Michael Trevino On Tyler’s Transformations via TV Guide
- Episode Downloads for The Departed (EP322)
- TONIGHT: Vampire Diaries Executive Producer Julie Plec on The VRO
- Julie Plec Talks Season 3 Finale & Looks Ahead To Season 4 with Entertainment Weekly
- Complete Songlist for The Departed (EP322 – Season Finale)
- Reaction Post & Poll: Vampire Diaries – The Departed (EP322 – Season Finale!)
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.