It’s family reunion time as the CW encores The Ties That Bind (EP312) tonight at 8/7c. This episode features the first appearance of guest star Persia White – and though the “ties that bind” are mostly metaphorical, there are some literal ones involved as well. New episodes of The Vampire Diaries will return on Thursday, March 15 with 1912 (EP316).
Episode refresher course:
- Reaction post & poll
- Complete songlist
- Discuss the episode
- Crissy Calhoun’s recap: Abandonment Issues
Miss a post this week?
- Julie Plec Talks TVD & TV Writing & Development on Nerdist Writer’s Panel
- Ian Somerhalder on Damon’s Past via TV Guide (VIDEO) + Julie Plec on the Next Decade Dance
- The Hunters: Destiny Rising cover and release dates revealed + read the first 80 pages of Moonsong
- Vampire Diaries Season 3 Finale Date Announced
- Nina Dobrev Talks Elena, Klaus, Elijah & The Salvatores With Hollywood Crush (VIDEO)
- Vampire Diaries Nominated for Saturn Award: Best Youth-Oriented Series on Television
- Joseph Morgan Gives A Behind the Scenes Tour of Klaus’s Digs on MTV’s 10 on Top (VIDEO)
- Upcoming Season 3 Episode Titles
- Vampire Diaries Panel at PaleyFest to Stream Live on March 10
- Tonight in the UK: The New Deal (EP310)
- New Season 3 Promotional Photos of Candice Accola
- Vampire-Diaries.Net Nominated For NewNowNext Award
- Ian Somerhalder Unable To Attend #TVDChicago
- Friday Night Bites, Feb 18-24: Books, Photos & Films
- Kat Graham Talks Music, Fashion & TVD With PopSugar (VIDEO)
- Official Synopsis for 1912 (EP316)
- Official Stills from 1912 (EP316)
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.