This week’s Vampire Diaries Bite from TV Guide features Candice Accola talking about one of TVD’s recurring themes: death. While the actress is tongue-in-cheek about the frequency of neck snappage for a certain local history teacher, we do have some very serious concerns about…well, pretty much everyone, actually. Especially with a school dance coming up, those just never seem to turn out well. Big spoilers for anyone who hasn’t yet seen Heart Of Darkness (EP319), and a few spoilers for things to come.
Following today’s preview screening of Do Not Go Gentle (EP320) for TV critics, we have a few episode spoilers and tidbits from the producer/cast Q&A that took place afterwards (we’ll add to this list as more articles pop up):
- Zap2It: ‘Do Not Go Gentle’ brings Stefan and Elena closer
- KSiteTV: Julie Plec Teases The Finale, Season 4, & Beyond
- Examiner: ‘The Vampire Diaries’s’ Julie Plec teases the kick off of Elena’s decision
- The Hollywood Reporter: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Cast, Producer Reveal 12 Teases for Season 3 and Beyond
- TVLine: Vampire Diaries Preview: 5 Scoopy Bits From the ‘Really Sad’ Decade Dance
- The TV Addict: A Dance, A Love Triangle and a Goodbye! We Preview Tonight’s Kleenex-Inducing Episode of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
- E!Online: Five Things to Expect From Tonight’s Devastating Decade Dance
- Give Me My Remote: ‘Do Not Go Gentle’ Teases
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.