Look, we’ve been stockpiling these cast interview just for you! We really hope you like them. In honor of tonight’s sure-to-be-epic (that’s what we keep hearing anyway) Vampire Diaries season finale, Nina Dobrev, Michael Trevino, and Kat Graham have been chatting up the finale in a way that makes us excited, anxious, and convinced everyone is going to die. In other words, just a typical TVD season finale.
No big deal. LIES. IT’S A VERY BIG DEAL.
We expect more interviews to surface throughout the day, so we will update this post accordingly. Check back for updates!
- Entertainment Weekly: ‘Vampire Diaries’ season finale preview: Nina Dobrev on her tears, Elena’s choice, and fan’s reactions
- Zap2It: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ finale: Nina Dobrev describes the moment Elena chooses between Stefan and Damon
- E!Online: The Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev Teases “Crazy” Finale: “A Couple People Might Have to Die”
- The Insider: Nina Dobrev teases ‘gut-wrenching’ finale
- TV Line: Michael Trevino Previews the New Threat to Tyler/Caroline and ‘Wow’ Finale
- E!Online: Vampire Diaries Star Teases Finale’s Final Moments: “It’s a Mindblow!”
- The Insider: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star Teases Crazy Finale
- MTV Hollywood Crush: Michael Trevino Promises ‘Blood Will Be Shed’ On Tonight’s ‘Vampire Diaries’ Season Finale
- Entertainment Weekly: ‘Vampire Diaries’ season finale preview: Kat Graham on Bonnie’s deal and possible dark side
- TV.com: The Vampire Diaries’ Kat Graham on the Surprising Differences Between Bonnie Bennett and Kat Graham
- Give Me My Remote: Season Finale Preview: Kat Graham Teases Things ‘Will Never Be the Same’
- HollywoodLife: Kat Graham Teases ‘Vampire Diaries’ Finale: The Decision, The Cliffhanger & More
- TV Fanatic: Kat Graham Teases “Huge” Season Finale Death on The Vampire Diaries
Everyone is subject to these rules and guidelines, whether they read them or not.
If you have problems with any of the comments posted, flag them to bring them to our attention. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the comment so the 'flag' link appears. You're also welcome to contact us to let us know about any problems.
Do not flag comments you just disagree with - it wastes moderator time. The flagging system is not there to give a post a thumbs down, it's there for genuine problems.
Be excellent to each other.